RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Im trying to make a full save but the only scene I am missing is the VIP scene in the Inn and I think it may still be broken with older save files (I don't feel like going through the entire game to properly unlock it again)
Headpat if you're reading this thread please make the Inn scenes in the last town like, sequential instead of random, or increase the chance of this VIP scene because I feel like I've gotten every other Inn scene to show up like 10 times.
The first build that had the VIP scene in it busted save files and forever locked you out of it. I quickly re-uploaded it with a fix but it seems to have affected you.
I thought of a way to fix it retroactively and I will add a "savefile repairer" NPC to the inn.
If not for that bug, the odds for the VIP scene seem alright to me.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
The first build that had the VIP scene in it busted save files and forever locked you out of it. I quickly re-uploaded it with a fix but it seems to have affected you.
I thought of a way to fix it retroactively and I will add a "savefile repairer" NPC to the inn.
If not for that bug, the odds for the VIP scene seem alright to me.
Damn, I see.
I actually just went to try and get it on a completely new save file and it still took a while to get the scene to appear though but at least I got it this time

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
empe3 Now that you are going back to "fill in the blanks" on some of the old content, have you thought about doing the same with Garret?
Gotta be honest, every time I replay the game, I find his involvement in the story too abrupt/too disconnected/too fast. I remember that back in the first demo I let you know (and I'm sorry if I sound too rude and entitled, that's not my intention at all) that maybe it was a good idea to split the current events into several parts so they happen gradually...like in 2-3 days, ignoring the corruption values. For example:

- The morning scene after sleeping in the inn for the first time:
The first interaction could be what we have now, but excluding the part where Garret invites the two of them to his home, that way he plants some sense of discomfort in Anon's heart for the first time.
The second interaction could be the same, except this time he's a bit more aggressive with Sana's body. Slightly fondling her breast while she's distracted looking at the magic spell. This time Anon would run into them, frustrating Garret's advances, but possibly thinking he just misinterpreted what he thinks he saw after Sana tells him nothing like that really happened (his "untrained" eyes were flashed/blinded by the magic trick, or so she says).
The third interaction This time, the scenario repeats, but not in the same place. It would be near Garret's place. This time Anon only hears some vague complaints coming from Sana because apparently Garret is trying to get on her pants and/or make advances on her like she was a complete fool, but Anon can't see or hear what's actually happening, and when he got to the place, Sana just got free from Garret as if nothing happened. This time, Garret proceeds to invite them to his house trying to seize his opportunities.

Same for Garret's house incident. Just splitting his advances in 2-3 days would make the corruption of Sana feel more natural. There is no need for new illustrations at all, just flavour text. Maybe it's not too difficult to implement and should spice the erotic bits a little more.

Loving what you are doing right now, keep it up :coffee:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
empe3 Now that you are going back to "fill in the blanks" on some of the old content, have you thought about doing the same with Garret?
Gotta be honest, every time I replay the game, I find his involvement in the story too abrupt/too disconnected/too fast. I remember that back in the first demo I let you know (and I'm sorry if I sound too rude and entitled, that's not my intention at all) that maybe it was a good idea to split the current events into several parts so they happen gradually...like in 2-3 days, ignoring the corruption values. For example:

- The morning scene after sleeping in the inn for the first time:
The first interaction could be what we have now, but excluding the part where Garret invites the two of them to his home, that way he plants some sense of discomfort in Anon's heart for the first time.
The second interaction could be the same, except this time he's a bit more aggressive with Sana's body. Slightly fondling her breast while she's distracted looking at the magic spell. This time Anon would run into them, frustrating Garret's advances, but possibly thinking he just misinterpreted what he thinks he saw after Sana tells him nothing like that really happened (his "untrained" eyes were flashed/blinded by the magic trick, or so she says).
The third interaction This time, the scenario repeats, but not in the same place. It would be near Garret's place. This time Anon only hears some vague complaints coming from Sana because apparently Garret is trying to get on her pants and/or make advances on her like she was a complete fool, but Anon can't see or hear what's actually happening, and when he got to the place, Sana just got free from Garret as if nothing happened. This time, Garret proceeds to invite them to his house trying to seize his opportunities.

Same for Garret's house incident. Just splitting his advances in 2-3 days would make the corruption of Sana feel more natural. There is no need for new illustrations at all, just flavour text. Maybe it's not too difficult to implement and should spice the erotic bits a little more.

Loving what you are doing right now, keep it up :coffee:
It's possible, but don't tighten it so much

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
Had the game stop because I entered and exited the item shop in the demon city too many times. Music kept playing but I couldn't move or go to the menu. Got softlocked.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Had the game stop because I entered and exited the item shop in the demon city too many times. Music kept playing but I couldn't move or go to the menu. Got softlocked.
Same issue, I tend to run MTool which allowed me to "Clear Event", then you can continue playing.
Obviously not a fix for the issue but it at least gets you beyond that problem.

Reactions: laser14

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
Same issue, I tend to run MTool which allowed me to "Clear Event", then you can continue playing.
Obviously not a fix for the issue but it at least gets you beyond that problem.
Does MTool let you cheat on games too? Like adding money and stuff? Looks cool.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
New post!

Mini-update fixes:
Gallery:
- The werewolves in the bridge ambush no longer turn invisible
- Harem Life no longer ends in a black screen, moved it over to the Kuma "Campfire" NPC
- Added 4th step of The Grand Tournament.
Dungeon:
- Got rid of leftover Karl sprites
Mysterious Stranger:
- Planks no longer stay in your inventory after use
- Solved monster pathing issues on the (current) final step.
Act4 Inn:
- Added a savefile repairer NPC, as some people are still locked out of the VIP scene.
- Paizuri scene got an art update with a more... beastly opponent for Sana.

An android/iOS version exists now.
Apparently lots of people wanted one. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Known issue:
Multiple people have reported a game freeze in act 4 when spamming doors to progress Sana quickly.
First off: What are you doing!! You are supposed to use as few doors as possible to protect Sana.
I can't reproduce the issue myself, so I need some more information first! Here's my questions:
1. Does this happen in other acts as well?
2. Does this happen on all doors or just a specific one?
3. Does this happen if you wait a little between screen transitions?
4. Does Sana's image still progress when the freeze happens? (This one is very important)
5. Do you play on a high-budget PC? Or some sort of emulator/vm?

My first suspicion is that it's a hardware issue and some PCs are just too fast for RPGM and then events start overlapping and blocking each other.
I can currently think of two ways to solve this: re-doing ALL of Sana's roaming (please no) or adding loading screens to slow down screen transitions a little.
If my suspicion is correct the problem will get a lot worse as we add more roaming scenes so this is actually quite high priority to solve!

Sana's corruption
Act 4 doesn't utilize corruption mechanics outside of dialogue because I needed more planning time.
I hear two different sides of an argument, one saying that Sana corrupts too slowly and the other that Sana corrupts too quickly.
Currently, it just looks at numbers. For example, 120 corruption is required for Sana to help at the poison tents in act 3.
I want to change this to levels instead to give people a better understanding when it's worth looking for newly unlocked scenes.
Sana's status screen could show her corruption level, with a new artwork pose for each level up.
So you run around in act 4 but your Sana is pure (as she should be!!) and the scenes don't happen. She will get hit on by men that slowly increase her corruption until she levels up and her status menu artwork changes, at which point you know it's worth looking around for new scenes.

Bad influences (Fief, Bnui) will be an exception and never need any requirements, making them very dangerous when you try to keep Sana pure.

(rest of the post was about merch, here's the link for people who are interested: )
Mini-update download (best to just make a new folder and copy/paste saves over instead of overwriting):

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
New post!

Mini-update fixes:
Gallery:
- The werewolves in the bridge ambush no longer turn invisible
- Harem Life no longer ends in a black screen, moved it over to the Kuma "Campfire" NPC
- Added 4th step of The Grand Tournament.
Dungeon:
- Got rid of leftover Karl sprites
Mysterious Stranger:
- Planks no longer stay in your inventory after use
- Solved monster pathing issues on the (current) final step.
Act4 Inn:
- Added a savefile repairer NPC, as some people are still locked out of the VIP scene.
- Paizuri scene got an art update with a more... beastly opponent for Sana.

An android/iOS version exists now.
Apparently lots of people wanted one. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Known issue:
Multiple people have reported a game freeze in act 4 when spamming doors to progress Sana quickly.
First off: What are you doing!! You are supposed to use as few doors as possible to protect Sana.
I can't reproduce the issue myself, so I need some more information first! Here's my questions:
1. Does this happen in other acts as well?
2. Does this happen on all doors or just a specific one?
3. Does this happen if you wait a little between screen transitions?
4. Does Sana's image still progress when the freeze happens? (This one is very important)
5. Do you play on a high-budget PC? Or some sort of emulator/vm?

My first suspicion is that it's a hardware issue and some PCs are just too fast for RPGM and then events start overlapping and blocking each other.
I can currently think of two ways to solve this: re-doing ALL of Sana's roaming (please no) or adding loading screens to slow down screen transitions a little.
If my suspicion is correct the problem will get a lot worse as we add more roaming scenes so this is actually quite high priority to solve!

Sana's corruption
Act 4 doesn't utilize corruption mechanics outside of dialogue because I needed more planning time.
I hear two different sides of an argument, one saying that Sana corrupts too slowly and the other that Sana corrupts too quickly.
Currently, it just looks at numbers. For example, 120 corruption is required for Sana to help at the poison tents in act 3.
I want to change this to levels instead to give people a better understanding when it's worth looking for newly unlocked scenes.
Sana's status screen could show her corruption level, with a new artwork pose for each level up.
So you run around in act 4 but your Sana is pure (as she should be!!) and the scenes don't happen. She will get hit on by men that slowly increase her corruption until she levels up and her status menu artwork changes, at which point you know it's worth looking around for new scenes.

Bad influences (Fief, Bnui) will be an exception and never need any requirements, making them very dangerous when you try to keep Sana pure.

(rest of the post was about merch, here's the link for people who are interested: )
Mini-update download (best to just make a new folder and copy/paste saves over instead of overwriting):
Mega
Thanks bro, I love you!

MizuJL

Aug 28, 2022
One question, why does Sana fuck with others when she passionately loves the hero? Even though I have played the game several times, she is not obliged or forced to do it. even if it's still very exciting

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
One question, why does Sana fuck with others when she passionately loves the hero? Even though I have played the game several times, she is not obliged or forced to do it. even if it's still very exciting
Because it is an NTR game ain't gotta explain shit.
Except it is explained, beast girls such as Sana and Fief have an extraordinarily high sex drive and are well known for being promiscuous
Everyone in the world seems to know this except anon who has brain damage I guess.

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
It is implied in multiple dialogues that it is her nature as a beast-girl. She gets turned on and can't help herself, especially as she gets corrupted, but she hides it from Anon because she still cares for him.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes