RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Does the save file not unlock the event scenes or some stuff you can’t see on the recollection room?

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
if you find out pls tell me too i love this game
the only information I know is that on June 9 and 23 they released videos of future content but nothing is known about the update at least it is known that the game is still being developed

sorry if i have bad english

• Wow
Reactions: Sunny972

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
the only information I know is that on June 9 and 23 they released videos of future content but nothing is known about the update at least it is known that the game is still being developed

sorry if i have bad english
Huh? Really? Where'd they release those videos?

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
if it is the only bad thing that if you want to see the future content you have to be subscribed for 2 dollars but look at the good part even if you are not subscribed you can see if they are putting videos or images that although you cannot see them at least you know that the developer is working on it
I'm not really sour or complaining, the game is going into a nice direction and throwing him two bucks is probably worth it.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Jan 14, 2021
Sadly subscribestar only takes credit cards, I'll never get myself one as in my country nobody really uses them.
We just pay cash lel
If paypal would be a possibility Id already shilled out.

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
does the chest with the gas in it do anything or does it just open and gases sana
it only makes sana have more corruption for the city scenes there are 4 are the scenes that appear on the screen when you enter and leave the buildings also to increase the corruption you can be all the time leaving and entering the buildings the scenes are (abuse,blowjob,titjob,sex)

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes