RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Jan 14, 2021
There is one situation I'd like to see (maybe even in a few different places with variations) where the main protagonist talks to someone and you can see her ears very slightly pop up from under a table / counter then disappearing again from her head bobbing up and down.
Scene switches over and you can see it from the other perspective where she sucks dick under a table/counter.

Fuck man, just do it with all the shop owners / one or two people in the Bars of the game.

If we get a few of those scenes with variations of artwork I'll never be able to fap to anything else, its my most favourite scene in any game/hentai but its SO RARE!

Also, any other way to hand some money over? Subscribestar is credit card only.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
There is one situation I'd like to see (maybe even in a few different places with variations) where the main protagonist talks to someone and you can see her ears very slightly pop up from under a table / counter then disappearing again from her head bobbing up and down.
Scene switches over and you can see it from the other perspective where she sucks dick under a table/counter.

Fuck man, just do it with all the shop owners / one or two people in the Bars of the game.

If we get a few of those scenes with variations of artwork I'll never be able to fap to anything else, its my most favourite scene in any game/hentai but its SO RARE!

dont expect too much from this dev honestly.

Reactions: 5554432
Jan 14, 2021
dont expect too much from this dev honestly.
For now, compared to his first game and the demos short but nice enough content, I'll say the dev has the benefit of the doubt on my side until we see the next stage of the release.

I do hope he gets this one right / listens to feedback.
I'm still salty about his first game NOT showing the foxgirl sucking dick at the gloryhole with full on art, that was so hot and then I got blue balled.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021

Sounds like a good scene, but now you took the surprise out of it...:cry:

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes