RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Jan 14, 2021
who's subscribe the developer ? can you sent some images of the new update ??? pls:cry:

Jesus dude, can you just post everything you wanna say into 1 post....
Like this, people will not take you seriously and its starting to be a bit of an annoyance.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Stop the multi post and I'll think about it. :cautious:
Thanks for shilling out some schmeckels for the game, quite annoying its only credit card or I'd chime in too.
Is the dev actually involved in the post here?
I wanna see some pics of the progress too, but at the same time I kinda don't wanna fuck him over because of his sub-based system.

Hard times man.

Last edited:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
but what the problem of commenting like this ?
To put it simply, it's annoying. You come off as a kid hopped up on way too much sugar chiming in with non-comments incessantly. If you want to tell everyone you like the project and want to support it a single comment will do. Anything past that adds nothing to the conversation and are annoying to read (or scroll past), especially when others are here to actually talk about the game. Look at what you're typing, if it's not interesting to read or pertinent to the conversation, DON'T POST IT.

• Hey there
Reactions: drone4of2
Jan 14, 2021
by the way, is there an H-Battle animation with the tentacles?
For some reason I'm incapable of triggering it, I always get the slime, even killing the slime and only keeping the tentacles does nothing.
Or is that not implemented?

EDIT: Found it out, there is a different type of slime enemy deeper down in the sewers.

Also something to add:
Give us an option to remove the window with text, the H-Art in the fights gets covered by the window a bit and thats a shame for how nice it looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
To put it simply, it's annoying. You come off as a kid hopped up on way too much sugar chiming in with non-comments incessantly. If you want to tell everyone you like the project and want to support it a single comment will do. Anything past that adds nothing to the conversation and are annoying to read (or scroll past), especially when others are here to actually talk about the game. Look at what you're typing, if it's not interesting to read or pertinent to the conversation, DON'T POST IT.
okay i just commenting like that because I thought its helping for page grow

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
by the way, is there an H-Battle animation with the tentacles?
For some reason I'm incapable of triggering it, I always get the slime, even killing the slime and only keeping the tentacles does nothing.
Or is that not implemented?

EDIT: Found it out, there is a different type of slime enemy deeper down in the sewers.

Also something to add:
Give us an option to remove the window with text, the H-Art in the fights gets covered by the window a bit and thats a shame for how nice it looks.
For what I see so far it's mainly depend on the opponent team and it's always the leader monster who have a H-scene.
With 2 slimes and 1 tentacle, the tentacle is the leader and vice-versa with 2 tentacles and 1 slime.
Same with the news monsters of the next update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
kinda hope there will be an h scene when the girl is captured by the boss monsters and the mc rescues her

and maybe one with the fox goddess

niceess

Dec 29, 2021
[QUOTE = "Sunny972,员额:856780,成员:4346305"
已经在订阅星上支持它。
[/quote]
this is difficult for some countries to pay for it,why not make a patreon?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Patreon has also been notorious on cracking down on anything regarding "Rape" or "Loli" content. Subscribestar seems to be the best for some like creators Impy or other fairly well known ones.
do they crack it down case by case or get reports from ppl cause I can imagine losers reporting the account if they have a fetish they don’t like

Reactions: cho'gall

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
do they crack it down case by case or get reports from ppl cause I can imagine virgin loses reporting the account if they have a fetish they don’t like
Pretty sure that's happened, I think that's what happened to Technobrake, but I might be misremembering

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Hello, checking in here again and caught up with the thread.
Regarding Patreon: I wanted to actively avoid Patreon from the start due to their reputation of cancelling creators for arbitrary reasons. NTR has some quite obsessed anti-fans and I am certain there would be problems at some point. If Subscribestar wasn't an option I would've probably worked in the dark instead.
Regarding the update: Seeing the excitement in this thread gets me worried that people might get disappointed. I will simply slap the second town/chapter on top of it. The first town has got overhauled and quite a few scenes added on top of it but it needs the third act and afterwards to make sense so I'm not including it yet. The first town is going to be the same for now so please don't be disappointed in that regard.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Regarding Patreon: I wanted to actively avoid Patreon from the start due to their reputation of cancelling creators for arbitrary reasons. NTR has some quite obsessed anti-fans and I am certain there would be problems at some point. If Subscribestar wasn't an option I would've probably worked in the dark instead.
Regarding the update: Seeing the excitement in this thread gets me worried that people might get disappointed. I will simply slap the second town/chapter on top of it. The first town has got overhauled and quite a few scenes added on top of it but it needs the third act and afterwards to make sense so I'm not including it yet. The first town is going to be the same for now so please don't be disappointed in that regard.
Hey its cool. I just wonder what the second chapter is going to have. Either way I can't wait for more.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Honestly, that's about what I was expecting, I imagine others would also you rather take your time making the game well rather than rushing things instead

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
You can do whatever you want, I'm still looking forward to the latest update

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes