RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
Only one more week, fuck yes babyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Oh shit only a week left? damn! that's nice!

Other than that, I do like this game, but I really hope it doesn't turn into the other game I heard about that I heard about, which... tbh is abit messed up in my eyes. Other than that, I do hope the MC gets some action to, as usually NTR games don't allow that to happen, which I play very few NTR games partially cause of that.

Hell! this was the first NTR game I played if I'm not mistaken, at first it was heart aching to watch, I made it was by seeing the other game, but... nowadays I'm more used to it, so now I can handle it alot better than before when it comes to mentality, but now it's time to wait for the game to see what happens!

Also, I don't mean to shame the developer, they have an amazing art-style and so far, they have a good story setup from the release, I just hope it isn't like the last game mainly.

(Which I am glad I didn't play when I first saw it, as I did see the comments and pictures... which made me backdown from it.)

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021

Other than that, I do like this game, but I really hope it doesn't turn into the other game I heard about that I heard about, which... tbh is abit messed up in my eyes. Other than that, I do hope the MC gets some action to, as usually NTR games don't allow that to happen, which I play very few NTR games partially cause of that.

Hell! this was the first NTR game I played if I'm not mistaken, at first it was heart aching to watch, I made it was by seeing the other game, but... nowadays I'm more used to it, so now I can handle it alot better than before when it comes to mentality, but now it's time to wait for the game to see what happens!

Also, I don't mean to shame the developer, they have an amazing art-style and so far, they have a good story setup from the release, I just hope it isn't like the last game mainly.

(Which I am glad I didn't play when I first saw it, as I did see the comments and pictures... which made me backdown from it.)
What game are you referring to, if I may ask?

Reactions: Aereon1104

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
fluffy neighbours was great, and personally I didn't care/understand the rage about the ending.. because.. its a game? So much pity/rage for a main character that was clearly a moron

• Angry
Reactions: Sunny972

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019

It's ntr, I hope the main character doesn't get any tbh.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Well, that's you not me, though the main form I like is the battle sex ones and the stages it goes through in the fight, that's what I like in the game mainly.
Do you mean in general, or just in NTR? If so, yeah, I agree, though I prefer if the "Heroine" gets sexually assaulted/molested by a party member, rather than by the enemy. Even better if its behind the MC's back.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
pretty sure the MC is going to have to get laid at least once since Fox Goddess seems to be stacking the deck so that he's the father of the 'Chosen Hero' born from Fox Girl, to the point of rewinding time if someone else manages to knock her up instead, of course, after that happens I expect all bets are off and the cuck is going back in his cuck cage

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
It's ntr, I hope the main character doesn't get any tbh.
It's your opinion but NTR don't neccesary mean the main character (or the cuckboy) can't have some love or deserve hate and death just because you don't like him. It's even really rare when it happen.
Personally I wasn't fan of Fluffy Neighbours exatly because I feel nothing for the characters and it was pretty bland if you ask me.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Honestly the ending was the only halfway decent part of fluffy neighbors. The girl was alright but the scenes were mostly short and empty, when the girl is the actual protagonist of these kinds of games there was basically no focus on the buildup. The NTR guy was a caricature, which is common but that one was actually bad enough to be offputting. The POV character was a waste of time.

The ending was a halfway good idea, but not done right. The husband never actually became a cuck, he was just a total moron. Once they transform into the "crying and jerking off in the corner" cuck stereotype they've reached the point where getting killed off is an actual benefit to the work and that kind of ending is pretty funny.

Feb 18, 2020
Do you mean in general, or just in NTR? If so, yeah, I agree, though I prefer if the "Heroine" gets sexually assaulted/molested by a party member, rather than by the enemy. Even better if it's behind the MC's back.
In general, when it comes to Monsters x The MC, or party members

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Honestly the ending was the only halfway decent part of fluffy neighbors. The girl was alright but the scenes were mostly short and empty, when the girl is the actual protagonist of these kinds of games there was basically no focus on the buildup. The NTR guy was a caricature, which is common but that one was actually bad enough to be offputting. The POV character was a waste of time.

The ending was a halfway good idea, but not done right. The husband never actually became a cuck, he was just a total moron. Once they transform into the "crying and jerking off in the corner" cuck stereotype they've reached the point where getting killed off is an actual benefit to the work and that kind of ending is pretty funny.
100% agree, thanks for articulating this better than I did in my tired state.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
It's your opinion but NTR don't neccesary mean the main character (or the cuckboy) can't have some love or deserve hate and death just because you don't like him. It's even really rare when it happen.
Personally I wasn't fan of Fluffy Neighbours exatly because I feel nothing for the characters and it was pretty bland if you ask me.
fair enough

Jan 14, 2021
pretty sure the MC is going to have to get laid at least once since Fox Goddess seems to be stacking the deck so that he's the father of the 'Chosen Hero' born from Fox Girl, to the point of rewinding time if someone else manages to knock her up instead, of course, after that happens I expect all bets are off and the cuck is going back in his cuck cage
he's only gotta be the father, doesn't mean he has to be the one that impregnates her. Who knows...

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
If that was the case there wouldn't be a need to reverse time when Fox Girl gets knocked up, just remove his memory of the cucking instead and have him think the kid is his
Good point but don't forget Garret is devil and use magic to make Sana instantly pregnant + his own sex slave.
What make me believe Garret can't have other scene after that and other occasion to fuck Sana, except if headpat change this scene of course.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes