RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
May I also point out the developer is waiting on their artist to finish a scene, lets practice patience and not immediately believe this is a situation like Eromancer or Ecchi Sensei

Reactions: Minsterball

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
May I also point out the developer is waiting on their artist to finish a scene, lets practice patience and not immediately believe this is a situation like Eromancer or Ecchi Sensei
then don't choose the dates it's this close, give a date that has the highest probability of the game's release, but the developer keeps choosing this kind of date, his trust will be diminished

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Do you have any new information?
Headpat just post a comment right now:
"I didn't really take asian timezones into account when I said that, sorry about that.
I'm currently in the process of cutting out some parts that my artist couldn't make in time and need to do some bugfixing for the sequence breaks that happen. I need a few more hours until it's uploaded.
"

Hope it help some to be more patient and sorry for those who don't have the time to test it today.

Minsterball

Dec 14, 2018
If the dev doesn't give a precise release date and doesn't try to rush as much as possible people are annoyed and complain about updates.
If the dev does give a release date people complain (before the time is even up lol) and act like this is some kind of huge betrayal.

Please try to chill everyone, this seems to be a single dev with a single artist working on what is obviously not their main occupation. They already had to cut things out from what they originally wanted to be in the next demo just to meet an arbitrary deadline and I am sure what everyone wants the least is for the quality of the game to suffer from the pressure or the dev to feel like shit because of the stress.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
It's great to see the people here excited for an update, but this might end up disappointing some. It's more like an act 1.5 than a full act 2 update that some people were expecting.
I think I will move from big planned releases (that stress the hell out of me) to just sporadic smaller updates like this one. Less deadline stress and I get to hear what people think of it more frequently.

Feb 18, 2020
It's great to see the people here excited for an update, but this might end up disappointing some. It's more like an act 1.5 than a full act 2 update that some people were expecting.
I think I will move from big planned releases (that stress the hell out of me) to just sporadic smaller updates like this one. Less deadline stress and I get to hear what people think of it more frequently.
Alright then, I'm mainly just curious what's in the update, and also, when I hear ACT 1.5, I think of... how can I explain it... I think of the transition between act 1 to act 2, meaning I believe it might be like what happens in-between the two acts.

Of course, this is just what I think when I hear/see that, you may just mean that it's just a piece of the entirety of ACT 2.

Other than that, I can't wait to see the update! I bet it'll be awesome!

Edit: Oh Also! don't stress out too much, though you already know that, but other than that, it seems like your game got very popular on F95 I mean damn! 17 page worth of comments with a few more making 18 pages! with just the release of the game.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Feb 18, 2020
Is the update gonna be subscriber only, then?
That is what I've been wondering too, though Subscribe-Star may be a-bit glitched since for me it says Aug, 07, 06:33pm while it's a few hours less for me, so I think that was the update from yesterday saying they were saying it'll be released on Sunday, which is today for me, other than that, no clue.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Is the update gonna be subscriber only, then?
It's on Itch.io but need 2 password and I don't feel it's good to reveal them without headpat autorisation.
Also I feel bad to spoil the update release date who excite so much fans here and believe it's better if I don't bring news anymore, at least without asking headpat before.

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
We'll need to wait for a hero that's willing to share it with us who can't support it on subscribestar.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes