RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
Holy shit I was waiting for this release, glad to see it's out. Does anyone know if this is final release or if he's gonna release a patch or something in the future? Just so I know if I should wait a bit for a full experience, unless it's bug fixes only
So there may be a partial bugfix patch but I think for the third act there will be a partial post and then the full dungeon like this act 2

Reactions: Kutsako

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
That you can't avoid the ntr for the most part, but you can avoid seeing the NTR? Thats the best I got.
NTR is completely avoidable in act 1 all the way up to halfway through act 2. Sana is hit by a poison dart and when you get back to the bar you have the choice of climbing up a tree outside to see the NTR. If you choose not to climb the tree you still get cucked but the mc doesn't know.

Reactions: Aereon1104

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
NTR is completely avoidable in act 1 all the way up to halfway through act 2. Sana is hit by a poison dart and when you get back to the bar you have the choice of climbing up a tree outside to see the NTR. If you choose not to climb the tree you still get cucked but the mc doesn't know.
Theirs also that trainer guy who will fuck Sana in his tent and Anon somehow doesn't hear them even when he's a few feet away from them training.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
all 5 stars huh, looks like a mass discord patreon gift package giveaway or something.

Game is very okayish so far, a 2.5 or a 3 for the demo. Too much work into the whole environment full screen CGs, choices are binary either get cucked or dont with little consequence

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What kind of NTR is this? Does the NTR occur behind the MC's back and he's completely clueless? Does he watch but she's unaware, and she never finds out that the MC watches?

omg please tell me we can skip this fucking combat....

okay f that combat.

Last edited:

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
What kind of NTR is this? Does the NTR occur behind the MC's back and he's completely clueless? Does he watch but she's unaware, and she never finds out that the MC watches?

omg please tell me we can skip this fucking combat....

okay f that combat.
MC is clueless but has the option to discover it on accident but doesn't say anything. Most of the ntr is done while walking around town and you can see what is happening to her, but there are scenes where you can choose if you get cucked.

Also you can't skip combat.

Reactions: hakarlman

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I feel like the mc should learn about the Lupinrose just so she can use it as an excuse when she gets caught.
I also feel like the shift was a bit too fast. she went from guilty feelings when you enter the second town to happily being the town's bicycle half-way through the cave. And since the goblin poison doesn't matter (just adds or misses a single scene) to the story, it makes even less sense.
Maybe make the goblin poison unavoidable and Feif claiming that it requires sex with a goblin to make the effect permanent a total lie which could be why she immediately 'dives in' once she's poisoned. At least it would make a little more sense than the extreme morality shift from being forced toseeking it out from the first to second town.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I feel like the mc should learn about the Lupinrose just so she can use it as an excuse when she gets caught.
I also feel like the shift was a bit too fast. she went from guilty feelings when you enter the second town to happily being the town's bicycle half-way through the cave. And since the goblin poison doesn't matter (just adds or misses a single scene) to the story, it makes even less sense.
Maybe make the goblin poison unavoidable and Feif claiming that it requires sex with a goblin to make the effect permanent a total lie which could be why she immediately 'dives in' once she's poisoned. At least it would make a little more sense than the extreme morality shift from being forced toseeking it out from the first to second town.
The dev said he still needs to tweak the lewd system. It’s very barebones atm

Reactions: Aereon1104

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
MC is clueless but has the option to discover it on accident but doesn't say anything. Most of the ntr is done while walking around town and you can see what is happening to her, but there are scenes where you can choose if you get cucked.

Also you can't skip combat.
thx. imo if one is making an ntr game, they should also include optional netorase or cuckold, where she is groped fucked in front of the mc.

sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
During the quest where i gotta go to the mines to kill goblins, Fief sends the MC and Sana to go to the store to pick up supplies. In the cutscene when MC opens the door the screen is just black but I am also able to open up the menu with x for some reason. Does anyone else have this problem?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes