RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I don't disagree technically, but my personal opinion is it felt so hollow here. Like if you took away the boyfriend mc and just say it's a dancer class slut or something. Nothing about the story or it's vibe will really change.
I agree that Anon didn't feel very relevant. Though that is better than the soul crush that was Headpats' first game. Or NTR that focuses on the cucked's misery.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
In act 4, you can get a plug in tail, you give that to a guy in the act 3 area who gives you a magic wand, and you give that to the girl in front of the chest in the act 1 area. She tells you to get 'the round object dripping with the essence of the great floofy one'. Anyone know where to get this? I've looked all around but can't find anything.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Yea its not NTR because Sana NTR's too hard? like what?

You NTR guys are actually insane being so pedantic with the word ntr. I don't think i've seen a single game on this entire site where somebody wasn't crying in posts about it not being a "REAL NTR" You guys just want to be snobby and act all high road with your weird made up fetish word.
whatever with you made-up fight

NTR being defined by those who hate it is more problematic, not gonna lie.

As is? It's NTR, just not very good NTR. Not to say that its not a good game, it is, but it really doesn't go hard enough.

NTR Hater? I probably played all the NTR translated from this site and only consume that, my problem with this game is that as an NTR it is weak and vague, since apart from the last scene, you can hardly know that the two are a couple, if changing the anon text to anything, it would still work, the game is 80% rape/slut simulator, and that's not bad, it's a great slut simulator, but as a NTR, Knight of Messiah made it 200x better.

Last edited:

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
whatever with you made-up fight

The NTR fans are the ones make-up fighting with their own genre.

NTR Hater? I probably played all the NTR translated from this site and only consume that, my problem with this game is that as an NTR it is weak and vague, since apart from the last scene, you can hardly know that the two are a couple, if changing the anon text to anything, it would still work, the game is 80% rape/slut simulator, and that's not bad, it's a great slut simulator, but as a NTR, Knight of Messiah made it 200x better.
I looked up Knights of Messiah. Tons of complaining about crashes and translation, but it still only took me until page 6 of comments for somebody to say its "Not really NTR more NTR Lite" - aria page 6. Or page 7 with Jeicc complaining about its "NTR"ness. I didn't look further. A game you said was 200x better NTR and somebody called it NTR Lite.

Sana also had at least the bench scene to show they are a couple. And probably over half her dialogue when she isn't getting fked is about how much she cares about anon. They said Knights of Messiah was very text heavy, so you probably like a more heavily storied game. Which is fine to have preferences, except I wouldn't have known your preference without me posting complaining about your vague post.

But that was my point that none of the NTR games are "NTR" enough for ntr fans. If you had instead of just saying its "whatever meh NTR" Been detailed and constructive I wouldn't have complained myself. Asking for more scenes / dialogue of them being a couple is completely fine and might help his next game, or you get what you want with the dev adding it in. Instead of just "MEH IT AINT REALLY NTR BRO"

And sorry for sort of singling you out. It's just when somebody complains about futa, even if you don't like it you know what they are describing. If somebody says an NTR game isn't very NTRy, I have to consult a doctor who wrote a 300 page dissertation on infidelity to know what the fk they are even complaining about.

rupuka

Jul 8, 2017
It's just when somebody complains about futa, even if you don't like it you know what they are describing.
Glad to know EVERYONE agrees on what a futa is and we never have a bunch of pointless arguments between ball vs no balls, vagina vs no vagina, shemale this, and trans that. Nope, just universal consensus, with absolutely no one ever going "ThAt'S nOt A rEaL fUtA". Is not like literal charts exist about the subject or anything.
futanari-disambiguation-chart.png

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
Shame it's "complete". It would have been an 8 or 9/10 if the dev implemented moaning sound effects.
well, not 100% complete, in gallery when you check 'close friends' endings you see 'monster' and it says 'not implemented yet' so we will get more ending(s) in at least 1 update

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
Glad to know EVERYONE agrees on what a futa is and we never have a bunch of pointless arguments between ball vs no balls, vagina vs no vagina, shemale this, and trans that. Nope, just universal consensus, with absolutely no one ever going "ThAt'S nOt A rEaL fUtA". Is not like literal charts exist about the subject or anything.
View attachment 3813866
No we don't have that argument because only 1 thing on your chart says futanari and the rest are named something else.

If you are talking about something specific it has a different name. Sure arguments were made to get to this chart or people say something isn't a futa and to use a different name. Way different argument. Like netori and netorase being different terms, but nope not netorare. Netorare is some abstract bullshit that has a different meaning to every other god damn person who likes it.

If somebody says this game isn't futa it is shemales, again you are know what they are talking about even if you don't agree with the terms they use. When this guy says this game isn't really NTR then recommends a game saying its 200x better ntr (his words) AND YOU GO THERE and somebody is complaining its not really NTR its "NTR LITE" like wtf that's just chaos.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Is Fief side quest in the game? Or do you need to lose to mimic first? I accidentally defeated him, didnt know thats how you get bad end.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is Fief side quest in the game? Or do you need to lose to mimic first? I accidentally defeated him, didnt know thats how you get bad end.
Losing to the bosses gets you a bad end, and the Goddess comes and does a Re:Zero (but without the death).

Dec 31, 2023
I don't know, I think that because of so many positive reviews, maybe I expected more from this game, this type of NTR where the mc doesn't discover that he's being betrayed even when he sees it face to face isn't cool (my opinion), plus those singing scenes of screen make the game even worse, if at least we could see art or animation in the scenes who knows, but for now my opinion is that the game is a 4/10.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So what did the endings end up being? Only one I saw in the gallery was her leaving the party after a night at a club.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes