RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Not sure about it yet as i'm typing this before playing as im headed to bed. But the gallery had some scene where you couldn't replay them as that wasn't implemented yet. Any change on that front? I know specifically like the different versions of her work in the 4th city in the sex inn.

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
Out of curiosity is this guide planning on being updated?
The answer to your question is: Yes, the guide will be updated. :giggle:

Since Headpat told me he changed a few mechanics (like the corruption system) I decided to wait a bit before resuming working on the guide. Looking at what lies under the hood for the last update, I think I made the right decision. I'm currently working on updating the guide but it will take some time as I'm quite busy these days. :eek:
The up-to-date guide should contain all scenes with up-to-date info, how to unlock every ending, explanations of how the new corruption system works, and more (including an overview of the scene selection algorithms and the percentage chance of triggering). This should leave no Sana stone unturned. :sneaky:

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
The answer to your question is: Yes, the guide will be updated. :giggle:

Since Headpat told me he changed a few mechanics (like the corruption system) I decided to wait a bit before resuming working on the guide. Looking at what lies under the hood for the last update, I think I made the right decision. I'm currently working on updating the guide but it will take some time as I'm quite busy these days. :eek:
The up-to-date guide should contain all scenes with up-to-date info, how to unlock every ending, explanations of how the new corruption system works, and more (including an overview of the scene selection algorithms and the percentage chance of triggering). This should leave no Sana stone unturned. :sneaky:
The Man the Myth The legend

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I would say this game gets a 6/10 from me its good but still missing a lot like garret being one of the endings makes no sense considering Sana only got that close to him in an event that got rewound in time as for the endings themselves there's no visible ending sex scenes either with whoever she choses to be with and I was hoping for more variations in all scenes that play when you walk around, but maybe I'm asking too much and the creator wanted to move on already.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I would say this game gets a 6/10 from me its good but still missing a lot like garret being one of the endings makes no sense considering Sana only got that close to him in an event that got rewound in time as for the endings themselves there's no visible ending sex scenes either with whoever she choses to be with and I was hoping for more variations in all scenes that play when you walk around, but maybe I'm asking too much and the creator wanted to move on already.
what are the 6+/10 ntr games for you then?

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
what are the 6+/10 ntr games for you then?
The Fujino games are definitely up there, Power Vacuum is also decent, god's blessing upon this cursed ring is also good for it being in it's early stages. There are a lot of decent Japanese ones as well which would take awhile to list them all.

DetoKun

Aug 31, 2019
is there something from protecting Sana from all the H scene?
yesI might skip some/all scenes if the ending changes.
Thanks
Yeah. To "protect" Sana from everything H, just have Anon ignore everything when he gives you the option to choose, from noises to any suspicion that she is in danger or with another man.
You should also avoid taking a long time to explore, since almost everyone will try to take advantage of her, so playing speedruns is advisable if what you want is for Sana to be "Pure" until the end (especially when you separate from her in the cave mission, you have to quickly find the keys and open the bars, if you take too long then Sana gets too excited and does H with Kuma).
As the saying goes: ignorance is bliss xD

Jun 6, 2022
Yeah. To "protect" Sana from everything H, just have Anon ignore everything when he gives you the option to choose, from noises to any suspicion that she is in danger or with another man.
You should also avoid taking a long time to explore, since almost everyone will try to take advantage of her, so playing speedruns is advisable if what you want is for Sana to be "Pure" until the end (especially when you separate from her in the cave mission, you have to quickly find the keys and open the bars, if you take too long then Sana gets too excited and does H with Kuma).
As the saying goes: ignorance is bliss xD
I guess Il do 2 runs, thanks for the answers any other advices for both runs?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes