RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

lvnzigdmtblpooccml

Jul 15, 2022
How do I reach that extra chest in the goblin cave, i need to put something there to cross over it, but what and how do I get it?
is there a walkthrough for secrets and such?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do I reach that extra chest in the goblin cave, i need to put something there to cross over it, but what and how do I get it?
is there a walkthrough for secrets and such?
It's in the Act 4 quest, and been answered here many times already. Once by me. Seach the thread and you'll get the steps you need.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
what are the 6+/10 ntr games for you then?
I know you weren't asking me but while going through the pages looking for a save because I just wanted to check out the art/ know the game isn't worth "playing" and saw so figured I'd answer in case you're looking for some recs
NTRLEGEND/NTRAholic, the later being essentially a newer and better version
NTRknight, bland as shit gameplay but amazing art/ scenes and a similar premise to this one of finding your would be girl doing things with other people all over
Scars of Summer, the art is an acquired taste but good corruption

Someone else mentioned the Fujimo games, as if the ones other than SAO are even in the running, and Imo there's a lot of bloat and real loss of focus in the second part. Still really good Koikatsu animations if you like those ig

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Let's talk about roaming events and art!

As far as the actual game is concerned I picked up a lot of 'what not to do' things from Sana! Right now I can change things around easily without everything breaking. Improvement!

I'm going to show some screenshots and those could technically be spoilers, but they're just minor things. Be careful anyway!

So, first thing! Status screen.
I talked about some ideas and here's what I've decided on so far:
Act-specific status screens! Showing how close the main antagonist of each chapter has gotten to Luna. People said they're not really interested for a status screen for villains but what do you think of this approach!
So, for example, the first antagonist can have progressed the whole way and you see something bad happening on the status screen, you move to the second town and the second antagonist might nowhere to be seen yet! It's not too late to protect Luna!!
1722142310391.png
Second, I want to extend roaming events to also have an 'aftermath' moment that Anon can find where Luna might be a little messed up or dirty after a roaming scene played out.
I think this will add a lot to the scenes and make them more impactful. Especially in these moments Anon could really notice a change in Luna's behaviour over time.

The downside is that roaming events will have more stages, which means even more door spam if you are looking for a particular scene. I think we need to introduce some way to force particular scenes.
Think of Sana in act 4, what if you could pay the inn manager to 'order' Sana to determine the next scene? When a specific town starts having too many scenes I would like to give an option like this for Luna's game! But it will cost you something, like gold.
1722142383265.png
But wait, isn't Luna's image huge compared to Sana!?
I want the side pictures to take up more space. For Sana my artist often struggled to fit everything into a corner, especially the ears and tail.

So to give Luna as much space as she needs I'll give the player a toggle for opacity. The game will check if Anon is moving behind the image and adjust transparancy.
1722142434232.png

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017

As far as the actual game is concerned I picked up a lot of 'what not to do' things from Sana! Right now I can change things around easily without everything breaking. Improvement!

I'm going to show some screenshots and those could technically be spoilers, but they're just minor things. Be careful anyway!

Act-specific status screens! Showing how close the main antagonist of each chapter has gotten to Luna. People said they're not really interested for a status screen for villains but what do you think of this approach!
So, for example, the first antagonist can have progressed the whole way and you see something bad happening on the status screen, you move to the second town and the second antagonist might nowhere to be seen yet! It's not too late to protect Luna!!
View attachment 3874984
Second, I want to extend roaming events to also have an 'aftermath' moment that Anon can find where Luna might be a little messed up or dirty after a roaming scene played out.
I think this will add a lot to the scenes and make them more impactful. Especially in these moments Anon could really notice a change in Luna's behaviour over time.

The downside is that roaming events will have more stages, which means even more door spam if you are looking for a particular scene. I think we need to introduce some way to force particular scenes.
Think of Sana in act 4, what if you could pay the inn manager to 'order' Sana to determine the next scene? When a specific town starts having too many scenes I would like to give an option like this for Luna's game! But it will cost you something, like gold.
View attachment 3874988
I want the side pictures to take up more space. For Sana my artist often struggled to fit everything into a corner, especially the ears and tail.

So to give Luna as much space as she needs I'll give the player a toggle for opacity. The game will check if Anon is moving behind the image and adjust transparancy.
View attachment 3874991
I'm glad they are making the images in the corner larger, that was one of my complaints for Sana

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
The downside is that roaming events will have more stages, which means even more door spam if you are looking for a particular scene.
Well, Sana already had a timeskip NPCs so why not add them to Luna or give some item/action to Anon to keep himself busy. This way you won't have to run back and forth for progressing scenes.
I'm not particularly happy with her taking up a third of the screen but if this makes artists job easier then I won't complain.

Overall I hope the game will be challenging. I love when NTR games make you work for pure/good endings instead of just dialogue choices.
Also, which RPGM engine is this game gonna be? MV as Sana?

ZeNull

May 17, 2021
I was able to do a pure run with 0 in everything except groped.

Game_wN7YzJdqEM.png

Initially I had groped stat at 2 but for some reason after saving her at the mines it reset to 0 and then at the final boss fight one of the succubus started the H attack before I could kill them giving me the 1 stat.

When you get knocked out: choose to remain knocked out. if you don't see the H scene it doesn't count apparently, I guess you can imagine something else happened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
When saving Sana in the Mines: You get the poison instead and get carried out. Choose not to climb the tree and that scene will be skipped.
When rescuing Sana from orcs: if you chose the "Nah I'm out cold" option, the scene will be skipped.
The werewolf attack: staying knocked out gives the "Harem Dream" scene instead before time rewind.
When you get separated in the orc base: SAVE immediately and do the locks as fast as you can. Might take a few tries, but you need to finish unlocking the door and reaching the map before she loses all her clothes.
After Sana gets rescued from the Foxlure by Karl: Don't go back down there, go to the exit instead.

Now for the Karl's Mansion:
You essentially need to cockblock Karl 5 times. I chose to repeat the library cleaning every time this run.
After doing the cleaning as fast as you can, immediately run out.
You will need to use timing to avoid the first maid (Wait till she turns around) or Karl will get to Sana first.
Game_BEaUJVD4GJ.png
Then run ahead of Karl in the direction he's going (in case of library cleaning its bottom left).
If you get caught by the maid in the next room it's no big deal, you still have time to reach Sana first.
When your reach Sana just stay in the same room as her until Karl comes over.
Game_2481u6LW0O.png

Game_oxxh0pXzQu.png
He then just walks back and forth and you can safely turn in the cleaning job.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Well kinda strange to call it pure run when all you do is choose not to see the stuff that still happens. Also this is one of my pet peeves with this game. The way her status doesn't change if you didn't see her event even though it did happen. Kinda defeats the whole cheating behind your back when it counts only when you(player) see her doing it. But still respect for pulling through this whole game almost fully clean.

• Sad
Reactions: Thecatbred

Ascencio380

Jun 10, 2021
Good morning people, can you share with me the save with the complete gallery or a manual that details how to play the game (If it is updated, the better)

BBC King

May 8, 2021

View attachment 3874984

View attachment 3874988

View attachment 3874991
So the developer is just re-hashing "RPG beastgirl NTR" again? Kinda lazy and uninspired.

Also I hope that isnt the final design for the girl, she is so bland compared to Sana and even the girl from his first game. This girl has no big breasts, pasty skintone, no phat ass...she looks like a downgrade, I thought the dev got better at making hot furry girls this looks worse.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
So the developer is just re-hashing "RPG beastgirl NTR" again? Kinda lazy and uninspired.

Also I hope that isnt the final design for the girl, she is so bland compared to Sana and even the girl from his first game. This girl has no big breasts, pasty skintone, no phat ass...she looks like a downgrade, I thought the dev got better at making hot furry girls this looks worse.
I'm pretty sure everything they do is beastgirl NTR, the first game was, sana was, seems pretty arbitrary to call it lazy and uninspired when they're making a new game after finishing the old one and have a staple genre they adhere to.

The girl is "bland" because she has a different design? But you would complain even if they had a more sana-like design because you think it's "lazy and uninspired" like you do for more tenuous things. She looks like she has a more bottom-heavy design, and we haven't seen the back so I don't follow the logic in your assumption that she doesn't have a phat ass, but I'll eat my words if you do turn out to be right, it would be a let-down.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

OMG you didn't even care for the fluffy tail! Blasphemous!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes