RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

kogahaya

May 9, 2018
Can someone spoil me on the ending? Plz
Have more than one ending, the good Sana have your son, but she can also have a son of every rival, you can lose the last battle and the demon king steal her from you or you can defeat the demon king with the cheat skill (The worst ending) where you die to a woman-slime and sana become monsters breeding tool. (Why im speaking english if you is a brazillian too? because i just see this now)

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Have more than one ending, the good Sana have your son, but she can also have a son of every rival, you can lose the last battle and the demon king steal her from you or you can defeat the demon king with the cheat skill (The worst ending) where you die to a woman-slime and sana become monsters breeding tool. (Why im speaking english if you is a brazillian too? because i just see this now)
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk vdd, mas você tem uns saves com esse final mano? Eu ficaria muito agradecido.

theodorox

Apr 20, 2019
Why doesn't this have the pregnant tag?
Because, if it did, that means more than likely the bad men that touched the Mofu won! And we are spiteful. So we erase those timelines.

But in all seriousness, likely because Sana never stays pregnant. Europa saya "Not yet" and rewinds time a bit to when the Knock Up didn't occur. The only "Pregnant" bits are the endings, most of which are bad as is. I suppose it would need it for that. But anyone coming here expecting Pregnant kink stuff would be VERY disappointed to learn the game is about trying to not get your Girlfriend knocked up. (Yet.)

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Let's talk about roaming events and art!

As far as the actual game is concerned I picked up a lot of 'what not to do' things from Sana! Right now I can change things around easily without everything breaking. Improvement!

I'm going to show some screenshots and those could technically be spoilers, but they're just minor things. Be careful anyway!

So, first thing! Status screen.
I talked about some ideas and here's what I've decided on so far:
Act-specific status screens! Showing how close the main antagonist of each chapter has gotten to Luna. People said they're not really interested for a status screen for villains but what do you think of this approach!
So, for example, the first antagonist can have progressed the whole way and you see something bad happening on the status screen, you move to the second town and the second antagonist might nowhere to be seen yet! It's not too late to protect Luna!!
View attachment 3874984
Second, I want to extend roaming events to also have an 'aftermath' moment that Anon can find where Luna might be a little messed up or dirty after a roaming scene played out.
I think this will add a lot to the scenes and make them more impactful. Especially in these moments Anon could really notice a change in Luna's behaviour over time.

The downside is that roaming events will have more stages, which means even more door spam if you are looking for a particular scene. I think we need to introduce some way to force particular scenes.
Think of Sana in act 4, what if you could pay the inn manager to 'order' Sana to determine the next scene? When a specific town starts having too many scenes I would like to give an option like this for Luna's game! But it will cost you something, like gold.
View attachment 3874988
But wait, isn't Luna's image huge compared to Sana!?
I want the side pictures to take up more space. For Sana my artist often struggled to fit everything into a corner, especially the ears and tail.

So to give Luna as much space as she needs I'll give the player a toggle for opacity. The game will check if Anon is moving behind the image and adjust transparancy.
View attachment 3874991
I wanna see some kind of progression, love the art of the game but like Sana is supposed to be your girlfriend but pretty much she just starts off as a town bicycle right from the get go. Do you intend to do a bit of H status thing?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Little talk about Luna and a new function who let you switch between the 3 girls for the ntr screen image
1723352580862.png
Also introduction of a new girl
1723352919498.png
link for the itchio page (empty so far) and other stuff like an approximative date for the first release of the demo.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes