RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

oru

Nov 21, 2017
Here's a scene selector I made for myself a while back. It adds an orb by each of the teleporters that allows you to select a roaming scene, instead of relying on luck. The orbs appear after you defeat the area's boss, just like in the gallery. I also added the sus fox back to the gallery, just cause.

Last edited:

CrashDragon

Sep 5, 2023
I have some questions i don't know how exactly to get through the trees to see the ninja girl with sona and I've already gone through the fat lord thing and the game just tells me I've gone through all the content but I've never even got to the demon lord I don't know what to do?

Cormocosco

Feb 25, 2023
I have some questions i don't know how exactly to get through the trees to see the ninja girl with sona and I've already gone through the fat lord thing and the game just tells me I've gone through all the content but I've never even got to the demon lord I don't know what to do?
Mmmm that is weird, I think you first have to fight with it and defeat it but without using the instant death attack.Once you defeat it, your scene is unlocked, I think it was the thing.I already completed the game a long time ago, so I don't remember very well.

Crizalclid

Apr 26, 2018
My antivirus triggers when I download the game, I downloaded the Mega and the Gofile files and both triggered it, is it happening to anyone else?

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
When i try to watch "monsters" ending it says "not implemented yet", dont say i have to replay the whole game with a new save

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Might be because I loaded an old save... but they walk into a room, GF says "Boss down" (I didn't just fight a boss), MC talks about investigating... then you're just stuck facing the wall with no way to move, as far as I can tell...

1723999757289.png

Although as there's no quest log I might not have been supposed to come here, just where it naturally seemed to lead me from the village I was in and I have no idea what I last did.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Here is the Save Full, it has all the scenes, well as far as I know:
Thanks this was handy as my save wasn't working.

There's a couple of the ending things that it say you don't meet the requirements for, 'Family Life' and 'Kings Rule':
1724001470231.png 1724001486634.png

Bit of a shame as I presume the King's Rule one is the best ending. But it might be just a flaw in the gallery as I noticed some stuff like the monster option in the close friends ending it says "not implemented" and the one over by the statue says she's "pure and there's nothing to see" which clearly isn't the case.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Because, if it did, that means more than likely the bad men that touched the Mofu won! And we are spiteful. So we erase those timelines.

But in all seriousness, likely because Sana never stays pregnant. Europa saya "Not yet" and rewinds time a bit to when the Knock Up didn't occur. The only "Pregnant" bits are the endings, most of which are bad as is. I suppose it would need it for that. But anyone coming here expecting Pregnant kink stuff would be VERY disappointed to learn the game is about trying to not get your Girlfriend knocked up. (Yet.)
Not a fan of pregnant "game overs" ngl. xD

In games where it is possible I actively pursue getting the girl pregnant but punishing the player for doing so is annoying.
So having it in games as a game over mechanic is just a kick in the nuts who like this fetish. Like a juicy steak that is in front of you but you can't reach it.....kinda a bad metaphor but I hope you get what I mean.:KEK:

Anywho, do we at least have some pregnant CGs for it in the endings or is it all just flavour text?

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
Thanks this was handy as my save wasn't working.

There's a couple of the ending things that it say you don't meet the requirements for, 'Family Life' and 'Kings Rule':
View attachment 3944618 View attachment 3944620

Bit of a shame as I presume the King's Rule one is the best ending. But it might be just a flaw in the gallery as I noticed some stuff like the monster option in the close friends ending it says "not implemented" and the one over by the statue says she's "pure and there's nothing to see" which clearly isn't the case.
for king's rule ending you just have to lost to gustav, and family life is the pure end, dont let sana be fucked by others

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Because, if it did, that means more than likely the bad men that touched the Mofu won! And we are spiteful. So we erase those timelines.

But in all seriousness, likely because Sana never stays pregnant. Europa saya "Not yet" and rewinds time a bit to when the Knock Up didn't occur. The only "Pregnant" bits are the endings, most of which are bad as is. I suppose it would need it for that. But anyone coming here expecting Pregnant kink stuff would be VERY disappointed to learn the game is about trying to not get your Girlfriend knocked up. (Yet.)
If it occurs the tag should be there. I haven't played the game yet though, so I can't tell either way.

theodorox

Apr 20, 2019
Not a fan of pregnant "game overs" ngl. xD

In games where it is possible I actively pursue getting the girl pregnant but punishing the player for doing so is annoying.
So having it in games as a game over mechanic is just a kick in the nuts who like this fetish. Like a juicy steak that is in front of you but you can't reach it.....kinda a bad metaphor but I hope you get what I mean.:KEK:

Anywho, do we at least have some pregnant CGs for it in the endings or is it all just flavour text?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically the game usually just "resets" to a certain time before when you get a bad end impregnation before Act 4's finale. So any impregnations of your foxy gf don't occur. (Yet.) Sorry fans of cute pregnant mofus! Who knows what the extra content that may be added still yet will do for all of us! Til then, stay Choco Hungry!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes