RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
thx. imo if one is making an ntr game, they should also include optional netorase or cuckold, where she is groped fucked in front of the mc.
She gets fucked in front of the mc four times I can think of off the top of my head. Two of them get reversed/reverted in time so they 'never happened', one he thinks is a dream because he fell off a tree and lost conciousness, and the final was the lizard girl eating her out followed by tribbing to 'save her' from goblin poison which leads straight to the third I mentioned.
You don't get much more 'in front of' than just a few feet away.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
During the quest where i gotta go to the mines to kill goblins, Fief sends the MC and Sana to go to the store to pick up supplies. In the cutscene when MC opens the door the screen is just black but I am also able to open up the menu with x for some reason. Does anyone else have this problem?
It work perfectly for me but I see some who meet this bug.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer class and she buffs everybody 2022-08-13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: Aereon1104

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I'm actually perfectly fine with her being a whore quickly, better than grinding the lewd out into oblivion.
The dev has said on their Subscribestar that they're planning to make lewd progression smoother when more/all the chapters are released, which will mean more backtracking in later stages but they did say they didn't want players to have to grind, hence the super rapid progress we see at the moment

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Bothers me slightly that so many people want the NTR to be more in your face- when it's very in your face already and mystery pov is already a rare form of NTR that is rarely done well and the usual switching of perspective types are so common. Can't we just let a few games make a serious attempt at mystery POV all the way through?.. Games such as NTR rene/elsa and the previous game from that dev do it well even if the art is mediocre. Can't wait for BBQdaisuki-s next game nebelgeister jager(sp?)- which seems to justice to that type.

Personally- it's my favorite perspective when you can only imagine whats happening and you get the full effect of the heroine changing gradually. This game strikes me more as a inyourface nukige though and isn't taking itself too seriously about actual plot elements from that perspective. which is fine- it just makes the argument that there should be a netorase mode or more scenes where MC watches make even less sense.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Bothers me slightly that so many people want the NTR to be more in your face- when it's very in your face already and mystery pov is already a rare form of NTR that is rarely done well and the usual switching of perspective types are so common. Can't we just let a few games make a serious attempt at mystery POV all the way through?.. Games such as NTR rene/elsa and the previous game from that dev do it well even if the art is mediocre. Can't wait for BBQdaisuki-s next game nebelgeister jager(sp?)- which seems to justice to that type.

Personally- it's my favorite perspective when you can only imagine whats happening and you get the full effect of the heroine changing gradually. This game strikes me more as a inyourface nukige though and isn't taking itself too seriously about actual plot elements from that perspective. which is fine- it just makes the argument that there should be a netorase mode or more scenes where MC watches make even less sense.
Absolutely. Slow burn ntr is definitely better. Even if you know the game is NTR, you dont know when or where it could happen. Having it gradually occur then escalate behind your back is better than the girl being a turbo slut after 1 day.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Bothers me slightly that so many people want the NTR to be more in your face- when it's very in your face already and mystery pov is already a rare form of NTR that is rarely done well and the usual switching of perspective types are so common. Can't we just let a few games make a serious attempt at mystery POV all the way through?
This game is not popular because of cucks. This game is popular because of choco fox.

NTR also covers a very broad spectrum of associated stuff - the people who play these games because they want to self-insert as a subhuman that jerks off to getting cheated on so they can fap to feelings of despair and the cuck's crying face are like 1% or less.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer class and she buffs everybody 2022-08-13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
this scam?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Was going to build a gallery for this game but there is already one half built in the files. I assume that the dev will be adding it in in the next update.

Reactions: Aereon1104

VSlash

Sep 23, 2017
I am having a odd issue, I get told to go get a ladder, the scene of Anon and Sana walking to the item shop plays, they go in..and all I have is a black screen with the music playing.

Any help to fix this would be appreciated.

This is what I see.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes