RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
This game is exactly what I was looking for (for the most part), right up until the Orc section. Story gets way too heavy, way too goofily-written, and way too mean-spirited around that point. Removing the oblivious aspect and actually having the MC be tortured by the events taking place just isn't for me, especially when he's made to feel like the bad guy for having emotions.

Great game, though, and I do hope that it continues to hit home for those that enjoy that kind of content.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Let's talk a bit about cute vs lewd content!

As you all know, in Sana's game nothing bad ever happens if you just close your eyes.
For the 'no NTR' options I often got critisized for not always showing that nothing happened to the girl if you chose to prevent it.

I enjoy doing it that way because it gives a "oh..." moment when you first play pure, and watch the NTR options after. I am not very interested in vanilla stuff and that was a way to make it more interesting for me.

In Luna, for now, there will also be moments where you have to decide what happens, or solve a problem to prevent corruption.
1724039331609.png
However, I would like to get a better idea of what players actually think about it.

To be perfectly honest, cute moments of headpats and tail touching are very important to me but instead of dividing cute and lewd into different playthroughs I could just as well have all the cute moments in the game while also making the NTR unavoidable.

So I have a few questions!

How important was the inclusion of a 'pure' run to you? And if you played it, did you actually enjoy it?
Should the reward for protecting the girl be increased?

a.) Should I keep it in the style of Sana?
b.) Should there be more reward for keeping the girl protected? Maybe have all cute moments locked behind it and encourage multiple playthroughs? (I feel like people will just demand an unlock button for the gallery anyway.)
c.) Should NTR just be unavoidable and I do what I want?

I know there's a few people who actually played the game in order to keep Sana completely pure. Was it interesting enough for you, should it be improved, should it be scrapped? Please vote but also let me know in detail if you have an opinion on this.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Let's talk a bit about cute vs lewd content!

As you all know, in Sana's game nothing bad ever happens if you just close your eyes.
For the 'no NTR' options I often got critisized for not always showing that nothing happened to the girl if you chose to prevent it.

I enjoy doing it that way because it gives a "oh..." moment when you first play pure, and watch the NTR options after. I am not very interested in vanilla stuff and that was a way to make it more interesting for me.

In Luna, for now, there will also be moments where you have to decide what happens, or solve a problem to prevent corruption.
View attachment 3945735
However, I would like to get a better idea of what players actually think about it.

To be perfectly honest, cute moments of headpats and tail touching are very important to me but instead of dividing cute and lewd into different playthroughs I could just as well have all the cute moments in the game while also making the NTR unavoidable.

So I have a few questions!

How important was the inclusion of a 'pure' run to you? And if you played it, did you actually enjoy it?
Should the reward for protecting the girl be increased?

a.) Should I keep it in the style of Sana?
b.) Should there be more reward for keeping the girl protected? Maybe have all cute moments locked behind it and encourage multiple playthroughs? (I feel like people will just demand an unlock button for the gallery anyway.)
c.) Should NTR just be unavoidable and I do what I want?

I know there's a few people who actually played the game in order to keep Sana completely pure. Was it interesting enough for you, should it be improved, should it be scrapped? Please vote but also let me know in detail if you have an opinion on this.
So what game is this from?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes