RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Let's talk a bit about cute vs lewd content!

As you all know, in Sana's game nothing bad ever happens if you just close your eyes.
For the 'no NTR' options I often got critisized for not always showing that nothing happened to the girl if you chose to prevent it.

I enjoy doing it that way because it gives a "oh..." moment when you first play pure, and watch the NTR options after. I am not very interested in vanilla stuff and that was a way to make it more interesting for me.

In Luna, for now, there will also be moments where you have to decide what happens, or solve a problem to prevent corruption.
View attachment 3945735
However, I would like to get a better idea of what players actually think about it.

To be perfectly honest, cute moments of headpats and tail touching are very important to me but instead of dividing cute and lewd into different playthroughs I could just as well have all the cute moments in the game while also making the NTR unavoidable.

So I have a few questions!

How important was the inclusion of a 'pure' run to you? And if you played it, did you actually enjoy it?
Should the reward for protecting the girl be increased?

a.) Should I keep it in the style of Sana?
b.) Should there be more reward for keeping the girl protected? Maybe have all cute moments locked behind it and encourage multiple playthroughs? (I feel like people will just demand an unlock button for the gallery anyway.)
c.) Should NTR just be unavoidable and I do what I want?

I know there's a few people who actually played the game in order to keep Sana completely pure. Was it interesting enough for you, should it be improved, should it be scrapped? Please vote but also let me know in detail if you have an opinion on this.

-I really like the side images in Sana that show what's going on when you are around. Keeping those would be cool, but if you want to switch other aspects up go ahead. Slightly more realistic proportions would be a preference but I'd like to see that at least.
b.) Should there be more reward for keeping the girl protected? Maybe have all cute moments locked behind it and encourage multiple playthroughs? (I feel like people will just demand an unlock button for the gallery anyway.)
-Make the tradeoff that if you keep the girl protected it sacrifices something from your character instead. That way the pure ending means you keep the girl but at what cost, what's left of you?
-Totally your call. I know people like having a non-ntr option but if that's what you want to do I see no reason to hamfist in something that you probably won't put the most energy into making because it's just not inspiring to you.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018

As you all know, in Sana's game nothing bad ever happens if you just close your eyes.
For the 'no NTR' options I often got critisized for not always showing that nothing happened to the girl if you chose to prevent it.

I enjoy doing it that way because it gives a "oh..." moment when you first play pure, and watch the NTR options after. I am not very interested in vanilla stuff and that was a way to make it more interesting for me.

In Luna, for now, there will also be moments where you have to decide what happens, or solve a problem to prevent corruption.
View attachment 3945735
However, I would like to get a better idea of what players actually think about it.

To be perfectly honest, cute moments of headpats and tail touching are very important to me but instead of dividing cute and lewd into different playthroughs I could just as well have all the cute moments in the game while also making the NTR unavoidable.

How important was the inclusion of a 'pure' run to you? And if you played it, did you actually enjoy it?

I know there's a few people who actually played the game in order to keep Sana completely pure. Was it interesting enough for you, should it be improved, should it be scrapped? Please vote but also let me know in detail if you have an opinion on this.
It's starting... Why do vanilla fans always get into NTR? Maybe vanilla games should start getting into games and demand NTR to be added (by the way, sometimes you just want it in some moments of this, like if you didn't manage to get there in time).

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 3945735

Asked for opinions but only for patreons.

I mean sure they are the paying folks but an open poll and comment section would have given them more and diverse feedback to work with.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018

View attachment 3945735

A) Love the style, so yes;
B) There's a game called Melty Quest which explores a similar idea. Instead of MC choosing if NTR or not, the MC can decide to be slutty or not. Either path have their pros and cons. I feel like going for a linear storyline can be good if the creator has a lengthy amount of stuff to make the pace well-organized;
C) Avoidable, but also 'pricey' to do so. There should be 'effort' to avoid it, kind of how it happens in Loretta's Brand-New Job where the MC has to be very active to avoid the NTR.

I will probably be lambasted for this opinion since there's a vocal Hardcore-NTR fan group for those games, so I will just say this: having a choice is not bad. Unless you want all games to follow the same linear formula where MC is dumb, he can't do shit and he is already set to be defeated because... woman was never loyal to begin with?

TL;DR: Shake things up a wee bit!

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Asked for opinions but only for patreons.

I mean sure they are the paying folks but an open poll and comment section would have given them more and diverse feedback to work with.
Will it be useful? There will be too many requests from players. He will simply get lost. And there will be even more vanilla fans.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
B) There's a game called Melty Quest which explores a similar idea. Instead of MC choosing if NTR or not, the MC can decide to be slutty or not. Either path have their pros and cons. I feel like going for a linear storyline can be good if the creator has a lengthy amount of stuff to make the pace well-organized;
C) Avoidable, but also 'pricey' to do so. There should be 'effort' to avoid it, kind of how it happens in Loretta's Brand-New Job where the MC has to be very active to avoid the NTR.

I will probably be lambasted for this opinion since there's a vocal Hardcore-NTR fan group for those games, so I will just say this: having a choice is not bad. Unless you want all games to follow the same linear formula where MC is dumb, he can't do shit and he is already set to be defeated because... woman was never loyal to begin with?

Yeah, but the choice increases the amount of work, and the developer doesn't make games that fast. So I'd prefer a dumb MC and a more stable update schedule.
And about the MC, if he's not dumb, then the betrayal will quickly be revealed and we'll have to brainstorm to do everything well. Otherwise, everything will be like in cheap TV series.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017

Meltys Quest is a whole different genre. You can't compare these games.
There is no hint of NTR in it xD Corruption yes but no NTR.

Loretta's Brand new job you mentoned later is by far the better example. :HideThePain:

Anyway I am no NTR purist and I can enjoy a pure route or comeback option as well so having the option is always nice.
Most of the time I go for the pure ending first and from there I enjoy the descent into corruption but I also don't whine when it is missing.

But I also think that you don't need to invent a new wheel. I would go for two routes.
Pure and NTR and add things from there.

The NTR fans are getting vocal because, if you frequent this site, it becomes noticable that non NTR enjoyers also want a slice of the cake. The slice being a non NTR option.
That's fine and dandy but they are sometimes more often then not really pushy and rude.

Here in this game, like it was mentioned many times, the girl is a instaslut from the beginning.
There is no saving her from anything so the whole NTR spiel felt off.
I remember starting the game and roaming the town just to see her blowing someone out of the blue and I was like...huh? xD

Will it be useful? There will be too many requests from players. He will simply get lost. And there will be even more vanilla fans.
If structured and well written of course but yes I see where you are coming from.

Last edited:

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020

Pure run not important to me, no need pure run and reward for it.

a) yes, Sana style please
b) is up to you but I dont needed
c) do absolutely all you want, trying to do a game for everyone ends up being a game for no one, go full NTR no avoidable with the unique limits of your imagination, dont fear the success

Snootbro

Dec 28, 2022

View attachment 3945735

To throw my two cents in, if you're going to do a pure route commit to it wholeheartedly. Maybe lock some wholesome scenes behind it, im talking really cute stuff, like a whole scene of them going to the beach together, shopping, maybe some backstory stuff on how they met and why they are together. Something like that would be a good reward for having to actively avoid corruption, It depends on how corruption accumulates.

If you're not interested in going that far, I would say make the NTR unavoidable but give a fade-to-black option to skip it if it has already been seen. It is your game to make, so have fun with it.

oru

Nov 21, 2017
For those asking, diffing the data folders doesn't show any significant changes, likely just some bug fixes. No new scenes or images. You're likely not going to miss anything with this new version

Reactions: cochinoli

mavlir

Aug 4, 2020
The best NTR game I've ever played! I can't wait for the author's next work, it's a pity I can't support financially :( (since donat is not available in my country) A cool implementation of scene search, but as for me, it would be possible to add in the next project the reaction of the heroine after the action when meeting with the player. I hope in the next game there will also be a female character, which will incline the heroine to obscenities. And as an interesting idea: Can I add a small reference to this game in a new one? According to the type of task where the new characters perform a quest with the old ones and at the end we will have a joint scene :)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes