RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
The best NTR game I've ever played! I can't wait for the author's next work, it's a pity I can't support financially :( (since donat is not available in my country) A cool implementation of scene search, but as for me, it would be possible to add in the next project the reaction of the heroine after the action when meeting with the player. I hope in the next game there will also be a female character, which will incline the heroine to obscenities. And as an interesting idea: Can I add a small reference to this game in a new one? According to the type of task where the new characters perform a quest with the old ones and at the end we will have a joint scene :)
Then let Sana help corrupt the heroine in this quest

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Meltys Quest is a whole different genre. You can't compare these games.
There is no hint of NTR in it xD Corruption yes but no NTR.
One of the princesses was in love with the butler dude, but if you keep following a certain event path she winds up getting NTR'd by the Orc and turned into his sex toy.

The NTR simply does not apply to the main character but a secondary character.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Meltys Quest is a whole different genre. You can't compare these games.
There is no hint of NTR in it xD Corruption yes but no NTR.
uh, yeah, you can.
'melty's quest has no ntr, this one does' is, in and of itself, a comparison.

shockingly to way too many people, an apples and oranges comparison is a thing.
after all, comparing things is showing where they're similar, and where they're different.
having a genre difference, doesn't make them incomparable.

not to mention, rpg maker games, big tittied dark skin lead females that become sluts, finished games - potentially larger category groups that are important to people, that most games don't necessarily share.

also, corruption, ntr, pretty close concepts, just, ntr has a sour note for some.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes