RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Quick update post!
We still got a bit of work left for Luna but this should be the last post before release.

Until then, let me share some thoughts about H scenes and corruption! Particularly on hard-to-find scenes.

But before that let me share a really cool piece of fan art from our Discord!
1725236377734.png
Commissioned by Santana, drawn by Riperrra on fiverr!

Having people make fan art just from preview images has to be the coolest thing!! I got really happy when seeing it.

Okay, now hear me out! Wall of text incoming!
1725236453751.png
I think I did a poor job with 'multi-part' H scenes such as the one above, or the maid outfit in the second tavern.

What I would like to try is, when a scene should be upgraded or changed due to high corruption, instead of just replacing it (first tavern) or adding another scene (second tavern), scenes should just become longer with more steps.
Wouldn't it be cool if you walk through town, see a known scene play out but then it suddenly keeps going for more than the usual 3 stages and has more stuff happening or a change of position?

For example, imagine this roaming event:
1. Girl* gets molested in the tavern and escapes to toilet after, event lasts 3 'steps'
2. As corruption increases villain follows her into toilet, roaming event lasts 6 'steps'
3. As corruption increases even more, villain takes girl home, roaming event lasts for 9 'steps'
*Girl doesn't represent Sana or Luna, they are pure and would never do that

Would this not be a more interesting way to showcase lewd corruption take effect, instead of just changing dialogue and maybe slight variations in art?

The problem is: This can make 'door spam' to get different scenes very tiresome.
Possible solution: Opportunity to interrupt in-between the event going from scene 1 to scene 2 so Luna returns to 'neutral' roaming state, like this:
1725236509129.png
That could end up involving a lot of running around... I think it is interesting for gameplay but could be very annoying from a "I want to unlock all gallery scenes as quickly as possible" perspective. Although, should I even take this into account?

Another way of doing 'secret' scenes is the rare occurance you don't even know to look for, like the Kuma sprite scene in the act 3 inn.
You had no idea it's even there and suddenly your girl betrays you!

Maybe I should utilize this for roaming scenes? For example, after a lewd roaming event, during a certain point of it you go to the inn to sleep, and only then, the higher corruption variant starts playing.

At this rate the game might become very cryptic after too many of them but the idea sounds great to me.
What do you think? Does one way sound better than the other? Should I use a mix of both? Maybe there is something that could be annoying that I forget about.

One last thing, people requested a height chart of our girls in Luna's game. Here is a template that my artist is definitely sticking to and not just changing proportions over time!
That could end up involving a lot of running around... I think it is interesting for gameplay but could be very annoying from a "I want to unlock all gallery scenes as quickly as possible" perspective. Although, should I even take this into account?

Another way of doing 'secret' scenes is the rare occurance you don't even know to look for, like the Kuma sprite scene in the act 3 inn.

Maybe I should utilize this for roaming scenes? For example, after a lewd roaming event, during a certain point of it you go to the inn to sleep, and only then, the higher corruption variant starts playing.

At this rate the game might become very cryptic after too many of them but the idea sounds great to me.
What do you think? Does one way sound better than the other? Should I use a mix of both? Maybe there is something that could be annoying that I forget about.

One last thing, people requested a height chart of our girls in Luna's game. Here is a template that my artist is definitely sticking to and not just changing proportions over time!
1725236608318.png

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for posting it.
Headpat is always writing so detailed posts you already know how long it must have took to write them. The effort he/she puts in to communicate to his fanbase shows.

I didn't know about the characters making an appearance in the new game, the template was really nice to see.
I'm however a bit skeptical how he will incorporate at least 7 girls in the game. Will the girls apart from Luna get like 1 scene each?

Reactions: Aereon1104

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Quick update post!
We still got a bit of work left for Luna but this should be the last post before release.

Until then, let me share some thoughts about H scenes and corruption! Particularly on hard-to-find scenes.

But before that let me share a really cool piece of fan art from our Discord!
View attachment 3991513
Commissioned by Santana, drawn by Riperrra on fiverr!

Having people make fan art just from preview images has to be the coolest thing!! I got really happy when seeing it.

Okay, now hear me out! Wall of text incoming!
View attachment 3991516
I think I did a poor job with 'multi-part' H scenes such as the one above, or the maid outfit in the second tavern.

What I would like to try is, when a scene should be upgraded or changed due to high corruption, instead of just replacing it (first tavern) or adding another scene (second tavern), scenes should just become longer with more steps.
Wouldn't it be cool if you walk through town, see a known scene play out but then it suddenly keeps going for more than the usual 3 stages and has more stuff happening or a change of position?

For example, imagine this roaming event:
1. Girl* gets molested in the tavern and escapes to toilet after, event lasts 3 'steps'
2. As corruption increases villain follows her into toilet, roaming event lasts 6 'steps'
3. As corruption increases even more, villain takes girl home, roaming event lasts for 9 'steps'
*Girl doesn't represent Sana or Luna, they are pure and would never do that

Would this not be a more interesting way to showcase lewd corruption take effect, instead of just changing dialogue and maybe slight variations in art?

The problem is: This can make 'door spam' to get different scenes very tiresome.
Possible solution: Opportunity to interrupt in-between the event going from scene 1 to scene 2 so Luna returns to 'neutral' roaming state, like this:
View attachment 3991520

View attachment 3991526
Shame there isn't more variety in character height, except for that obvious shortstack goat

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
Where do i find the hidden character in demon town
And how do get the endings if a beat Gustav game over and If don't guest failed

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
wait it is complete? It's been a while i saw a game actually finished. Gonna wait for weekends to finished this.

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
havent played this game for quite some time because i felt the ntr parts escalates way too fast. first city she is innocently clueless what the other men wanted from her and in the second town she instantly goes around fucking random guys in bars in her off screen scenes. is it still like this or is there actually some kind of corruption/ramp up or somethig before she goes full slut mode?

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes