RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
havent played this game for quite some time because i felt the ntr parts escalates way too fast. first city she is innocently clueless what the other men wanted from her and in the second town she instantly goes around fucking random guys in bars in her off screen scenes. is it still like this or is there actually some kind of corruption/ramp up or somethig before she goes full slut mode?
still the same if not worse

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
havent played this game for quite some time because i felt the ntr parts escalates way too fast. first city she is innocently clueless what the other men wanted from her and in the second town she instantly goes around fucking random guys in bars in her off screen scenes. is it still like this or is there actually some kind of corruption/ramp up or somethig before she goes full slut mode?
Nah, she's an easy target for entire game. She's an airhead who gets easily pressured into doing sexual things by others + her beast girl genes making her much hornier compared to humans. There are only two scenes where she actually protects herself from rape...

Reactions: killstorminside
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes