RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the rest of the scenes in the first town.

I did the first round of the tournament and I did the sewer quest with garrett that then teleports me back in time and thats the point where I don't know how to get the other scenes in the town.

sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
I am having a odd issue, I get told to go get a ladder, the scene of Anon and Sana walking to the item shop plays, they go in..and all I have is a black screen with the music playing.

Any help to fix this would be appreciated.

This is what I see.
Same thing happened to me when I went to the item shop but when I look at these comments I don't see anyone getting these black screens.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

wwzvet

Oct 20, 2021
If you are asking "What game" about the black screen it is this one.
My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer class and she buffs everybody

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Got a soft spot for these kinds of games where you can see what is going on via a paper doll on the side. This one has potential for sure, even if the proportions of the MC girl are a lil absurd (personal preference would've been to reduce by 25-50%, but that's personal preference). Do hope to see how this grows, hope the behind the scenes MC dodging keeps up. A couple things I would change are perhaps a stat chart for FMC because nerds like stats, more progression in scenes for old locations as her corruption advances, really want to see those city scenes progress. Also more non-penetration stuff to make the transition from embarrassed lass to total slut less jarring.

Two wishes that prolly won't come true due to effort are an option to switch to FMC later for her view on scenes, and also for the paper doll on the side to have 3-6 frames of animation instead of still images. The latter is more of a small touch that adds to the rewatchability of those scenes.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
hate how good the art style is but ntr so kinda cant wait for that gallery if it really does come

this is a bit off topic but the dudes name the guy who made this game and last one headpat that name does not fit them they should rename their self to NTR pat or something i swear lol

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
hate how good the art style is but ntr so kinda cant wait for that gallery if it really does come

this is a bit off topic but the dudes name the guy who made this game and last one headpat that name does not fit them they should rename their self to NTR pat or something i swear lol
headpats are the quickest route to corruption, after all

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Was JUST thinking "wonder if there's something new" and seeing this in the latest updates
After doing a few events, i hope the use of cum sprites continues and maybe some usage of on-screen-sprites for the characters

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
preatty good game looking foward to he next update (i found some bugs on second area and made me lose my save but i used the second save to resume the previus one)

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
The second arc is ok, my main complaint is like with the first one, it feels really empty. There are like 4 events that can trigger from going in/out the main area, and their kinda meh, the alley is the best one though.

Reactions: Aereon1104

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Does anyone know how to start the ninja girls quest after the mimic has been defeated? She mentions a quest after walking out of the mines but I cant find anything in town

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Quick question: how do you move between cities? i am in city 2 and when i take the teleporter it warps me to city 1, once in city 1 i tried to use the south exit to city 2 but the intro of fief plays out

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes