RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019
This one has potential, the roaming events are the spice of the game, they are really good. In my opinion this game doesnt need to have lots o CG, just the roaming events and a nice character construction can make this gold.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So far I see the potential but very lackluster (yes I am aware that this is basically just a techdemo but still).

My gripe is the progression of events and lack of there of. I mean in story bits Sana is depicted as still somewhat reluctant and does NTR stuff because of her shyness and overall quirkiness of her character I guess? but then in free roam you already see her someone blowing as if she already is a mega slut and is pursuing this herself.
I would have started with the random overworld stuff a bit later and introduced them gradually.

The second event in the sewers that lead to a game over is also....strange. Okay she is getting fucked behind a wall and after that the screen wents to black and you have only flavor text that spelled already endgame and goes suddenly from 0 to 100.

Also why have her on screen during battles if nothing sexy ever happens? Have her dance seductive when using the dance skills or implement groping CGs.

And I havent played further for now until you need to go to the second city.

I dunno the contrast is too stark.

I will wait and give the game a chance again when its nearly complete or so because I see bits of Shadowcore from Shadow Garden in it and that game was textbook example of a good NTR game.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm reeeeeeally hoping for more Fief content. The scene with the goblin poison as well as the one where she was pushing the fox down on a cock while looking at the mc and smirking were both hot as hell. Wish the second one was longer. And Sana should really return the favor for the first, shouldn't she?

empe3
Any chance Fief will follow us after the town, or at least have more scenes? I feel like an 'ally' that travels wiith you would be perfect for a constant corruption of the fox girl. Only slightly influenced by my above comment :p

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
what am i supposed to do after i clear the goblin bit? i've returned to the town but had to save the game to go help my brother with his truck that lasted 3 or so hours X_X so i've forgotten what i got to do T_T i mean it i actually ended up backtracking to the goblin caves because i had forgotten i had done it already X_X

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
what am i supposed to do after i clear the goblin bit? i've returned to the town but had to save the game to go help my brother with his truck that lasted 3 or so hours X_X so i've forgotten what i got to do T_T i mean it i actually ended up backtracking to the goblin caves because i had forgotten i had done it already X_X
If you've passed the mimic boss, that's it. The orcs are next to the far east. But it cuts there.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I know that some people will not care about this but I want to give my opinion... btw I'm not a NTR lover so I'll try to give my opinion as much objective as possible
- Sana is sexy and I don't say it only because I'm a fox girl lover... personally if in the future sana's mom appear would be nice
- the gallery need some work, since it can be used for track the material inside it would be good because as of now I have no idea if I have unlocked everything
- interesting that in the case of sana pregnancy due to NTR time is rewind

HOW MUCH I PLAYED THE GAME AND WHAT I THINK OF IT:
I discovered it today and played it through the whole work, a little painfull that you can farm only money but not levels but is not all that bad... and remember that I'm not a NTR lover...

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN FUTURE UPDATES:
- sana give some service to anon... since the true ntr is nullified by the time rewind than is mainly cheating as she still show care for Anon
- sana's mother appear in the story... dark skinned fox girl mother and daughter.
- expand the gallery, dunno your plan but be able to see in the gallery the random cheating events would be nice too, maybe unlocking them with the gold you get.
- some lesbian play, that crocodile girl gave me this idea.
- have some demonic power corrupt Anon unlocking the possibility of certain scenes where the "dark side" rule for some time and push Sana do certain things with others or that Anon itself do erasing then the memories of the victim

ERROR I ENCOUNTERED:
- I was able to climb the tree and see through the window before I was supposed to do
- when is need to advance going to east, I wasn't aware of the road and saw it for pure chance... forgot the footprints?
- in the first city if 2 events are one after anther in the house the spark give the text of the previous one, finish one event and start the other but the text freeze on the last "bubble" of the first

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
- the gallery need some work, since it can be used for track the material inside it would be good because as of now I have no idea if I have unlocked everything
where is the gallery? i had no idea we had one so i went through the archives and discovered i missed 2 scenes it seems

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
For the scene in battle Sana just need to loose enough LP (what who change her standing picture in battle).
After only the leader of the monster team (the one in the middle) who's generaly the only member of his species during this fight, can rape Sana.
2 Slime / 1 Tentacle : Tentacle leader
2 Tentacle / 1 Slime : Slime leader
Same for the goblin and mushroom.
And no scene for the slime king and Mimic for what I see.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So far I see the potential but very lackluster (yes I am aware that this is basically just a techdemo but still).

My gripe is the progression of events and lack of there of. I mean in story bits Sana is depicted as still somewhat reluctant and does NTR stuff because of her shyness and overall quirkiness of her character I guess? but then in free roam you already see her someone blowing as if she already is a mega slut and is pursuing this herself.
I would have started with the random overworld stuff a bit later and introduced them gradually.

The second event in the sewers that lead to a game over is also....strange. Okay she is getting fucked behind a wall and after that the screen wents to black and you have only flavor text that spelled already endgame and goes suddenly from 0 to 100.

Also why have her on screen during battles if nothing sexy ever happens? Have her dance seductive when using the dance skills or implement groping CGs.

And I havent played further for now until you need to go to the second city.

I dunno the contrast is too stark.

I will wait and give the game a chance again when its nearly complete or so because I see bits of Shadowcore from Shadow Garden in it and that game was textbook example of a good NTR game.
The dev has said that there'll be a proper progression system for Sana's corruption when more levels are out, some of the lewder scenes you can currently see you'll need to backtrack to see and them being available right off the bat at the moment is just to show off the scenes in the different towns

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Love the art even if typically boobs this giant are a dealbreaker for me, part two is way way better even if I would have appreciated less "mystery" and more illustrated scenes.

Storywise though maybe I'm just biased against this flavor of NTR but having the MC never get to have sex until maybe the true/good end or whatever is just kind of silly to me? The whole idea of the MC being a ineffectual/idiotic man totally incapable of getting any real intimacy in his relationship and somehow oblivious to the fact his woman is routinely "taken" from him by rapey dudes seems just kinda weird and contrived to me? I guess the standard NTR idea of the MC being incapable of meeting her physical, and rarely emotional, needs and her looking elsewhere is too grounded and sad or something?

Alsothat first dungeon overstayed its welcome, and the game was generally buggy like the second dungeon having pretty much all events buggy as hell, but I still made it to the end and have high hopes for the game.

Reactions: F4S1
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes