RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Well I have seen it, honestly though, at this point I wouldn't worry so much about what images are used where.

The current version, while nice, is buggy where events don't always launch right and going into specific areas out of order causes events to be locked out or never show up. Not to mention the Reminisce room doesn't even look to display all events, or at times, ones already unlocked.
and all you do is just talk and don't give any pictures

• Haha
Reactions: jonquils

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
..and this is how people get put on ignore lists.
and I never needed anyone's attention, it was you who started the story, don't think I need something from you, and by the way you speak, I understand that you disagree with other people's opinions as well. It's just a statement and doesn't have any proof

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
so i went down the rabbit hole and-

after going through the files from the demo, and replaying that scene in game..
you are correct that that exact picture (town_bj3) is not in the game. the scene progresses from 'town_bj2' to 'town_bj4'.
from what i can tell, it looks like most of sanas roaming scenes have 4 variations; however that specific bj scene has 5 files associated with it.

its always possible it could appear in game in the future, but if i had to guess, i would say headpat probably removed that specific bj image (town_bj3) from the roaming sequence to match the others at 4, cut down the total images to allow players to progress roaming more quickly, while reducing any redundancy from very similar images running back to back.
town_bj1.png town_bj2.png town_bj3.png town_bj4.png town_bj5.png

so.. pretty much this:
That is the thing unless i saw 1 with a really small difference i did see it in the event i described

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
so i went down the rabbit hole and-

after going through the files from the demo, and replaying that scene in game..
you are correct that that exact picture (town_bj3) is not in the game. the scene progresses from 'town_bj2' to 'town_bj4'.
from what i can tell, it looks like most of sanas roaming scenes have 4 variations; however that specific bj scene has 5 files associated with it.

its always possible it could appear in game in the future, but if i had to guess, i would say headpat probably removed that specific bj image (town_bj3) from the roaming sequence to match the others at 4, cut down the total images to allow players to progress roaming more quickly, while reducing any redundancy from very similar images running back to back.
View attachment 2079484 View attachment 2079486 View attachment 2079489 View attachment 2079487 View attachment 2079488

so.. pretty much this:
This scene also has something I noticed, where Sana is with the dude one instance longer than you can actually listen in on. So there may be missing dialogue associated with that pic, too. Or it may be a result of the theoretical edit jonquils suggested. But in the former scenario I think the dialogue would be a bigger loss than the image, given that that's what actually details the meat of the action. (For the record, I'm not asking anyone to dig into the files. Just vamping.)

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
People who don't read or math like "update when"?

When jonquils shared that the update doesn't have a release time anytime soon, and simple math should tell you it will be likely minimum 3 months, probably more.

So much posting in a thread that should be dead with irrelevant nonsense and for some reason an argument over a single CG. I wish there was a version of "watch" that just showed OP updates.

If you want to argue about CGs, at least try arguing about who headpats is commissioning the CG from and why he won't share the artist's pixiv or something, or most hilariously why sana's tits range from melon to beach ball between scenes. The inconsistency is kind of hilarious when you notice it - the first chapter was a bit better about it, but the scene where sana and fief are having a threesome, her tits are bigger than her torso.

Reactions: jonquils

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
People who don't read or math like "update when"?

When jonquils shared that the update doesn't have a release time anytime soon, and simple math should tell you it will be likely minimum 3 months, probably more.

So much posting in a thread that should be dead with irrelevant nonsense and for some reason an argument over a single CG. I wish there was a version of "watch" that just showed OP updates.

If you want to argue about CGs, at least try arguing about who headpats is commissioning the CG from and why he won't share the artist's pixiv or something, or most hilariously why sana's tits range from melon to beach ball between scenes. The inconsistency is kind of hilarious when you notice it - the first chapter was a bit better about it, but the scene where sana and fief are having a threesome, her tits are bigger than her torso.
shhhh.... I been having the time of my life with those tits, keep the secret between us hehe
look-at-those-boobs-animation.gif

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
or most hilariously why sana's tits range from melon to beach ball between scenes. The inconsistency is kind of hilarious when you notice it - the first chapter was a bit better about it, but the scene where sana and fief are having a threesome, her tits are bigger than her torso.
Entasis tits :Kappa:
We have to keep the thread alive somehow.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
I'm to blame for any size inconsistencies. I keep nagging to make them bigger. When in doubt, the bigger version is canon... I'm talking about the tails, of course.

The act 3 update has a lot of stuff in it and the last two times I've given a release date it didn't work out that well for a bunch of reasons. The plan is, this time I'll keep my mouth shut and then bam! update out of nowhere and everyone is happy. At least I think that's how it goes.

Pretty much. I thought the scene dragged on and took too much running around to progress so I cut it shorter but forgot to remove the file.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Pretty much. I thought the scene dragged on and took too much running around to progress so I cut it shorter but forgot to remove the file.
Cut the scenes but please do not remove the files, is a chance to have more Sana to love

The act 3 update has a lot of stuff in it and the last two times I've given a release date it didn't work out that well for a bunch of reasons. The plan is, this time I'll keep my mouth shut and then bam! update out of nowhere and everyone is happy. At least I think that's how it goes.
nice, i like that approach

I'm to blame for any size inconsistencies. I keep nagging to make them bigger. When in doubt, the bigger version is canon... I'm talking about the tails, of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Quick question but is this game going to be as brutal as the previous short game? I know it was sort of black comedy but i liked it, its a shame it wasn't longer xD

Also it would be nice if you do more stuff like Sana offering Anon to fluff her tail or play with her ears, only for her to refuse in later stages of the game or not offer as much. Also the roaming events occur too fast xD

Then again i think you are palying with the idea that Sana as a beast girl has certain instints, at least that is how i put it in my head xD

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Also it would be nice if you do more stuff like Sana offering Anon to fluff her tail or play with her ears, only for her to refuse in later stages of the game or not offer as much. Also the roaming events occur too fast xD
seems too cruel to me, tails and ears are sacred <3

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looking forward to more stuff, but agree about release dates. Working in software its nice to have a goal to shoot for, but sometimes things don't always work out.

About more fluffing of ears and tail, I see it as more of her love for Anon while everyone else doesn't get to do that.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes