RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Quick question but is this game going to be as brutal as the previous short game? I know it was sort of black comedy but i liked it, its a shame it wasn't longer xD

Also it would be nice if you do more stuff like Sana offering Anon to fluff her tail or play with her ears, only for her to refuse in later stages of the game or not offer as much. Also the roaming events occur too fast xD

Then again i think you are palying with the idea that Sana as a beast girl has certain instints, at least that is how i put it in my head xD
What happening if I say Multi endings depending of Sana's corruption level and the choices you make during the aventure, like the choice to climb the tree or not ?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
What happening if I say Multi endings depending of Sana's corruption level and the choices you make during the aventure, like the choice to climb the tree or not ?
wasnt the main goal set by the goddess to conceive the future hero with Anon?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
wasnt the main goal set by the goddess to conceive the future hero with Anon?
Don't mean he need to:
-Be the father to raise the future hero
-Be present or alive to be the father.
Need to see the start again but I don't remember the goddess Foxy give clear explanation about the "father role".

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Fertilization in game title pic (in page one) but no Pregnancy tag (or not in-game yet)... Watched for now. :illuminati:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I'm to blame for any size inconsistencies. I keep nagging to make them bigger. When in doubt, the bigger version is canon... I'm talking about the tails, of course.

The act 3 update has a lot of stuff in it and the last two times I've given a release date it didn't work out that well for a bunch of reasons. The plan is, this time I'll keep my mouth shut and then bam! update out of nowhere and everyone is happy. At least I think that's how it goes.

Pretty much. I thought the scene dragged on and took too much running around to progress so I cut it shorter but forgot to remove the file.
I propose to the question "when is the update?", answer like this "When I do it then it will be"

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Don't mean he need to:
Need to see the start again but I don't remember the goddess Foxy give clear explanation about the "father role".
Something too cruel...

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Don't mean he need to:
All she says is that Anon is the father, I think the scene where she turns back time once because of the wizard guy makes the entire plot confusing. Not that the plot is important anyways, we're all here for tanned fox t n' a.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
All she says is that Anon is the father, I think the scene where she turns back time once because of the wizard guy makes the entire plot confusing. Not that the plot is important anyways, we're all here for tanned fox t n' a.
True, and not like Kitsune sama take care of Sana cucking Anon until now except when she become Gareth's sex slave because he work for the demon lord or when Anon could die during the Ninja gangbang scene. So not sure of the true meaning of "father" here.

Also with the corruption level gameplay and the choice to see (tree scene) or trigger some scenes (Gareth shop and the trainer). Multiple endings and routes (Safe, Lewd, Crazy for sex) sound logic for me.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I think the goddess resets the world for two reasons:
1) Anon or Sana dies
2) Sana gets pregnant not from Anon, but from someone else
That was my thinking, when Sana is pregnant from someone else Anon remembers it from when the goddess gets mad and resets time, Anon has the opportunity to undo the choice that led to Sana getting pregnant.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
True, and not like Kitsune sama take care of Sana cucking Anon until now except when she become Gareth's sex slave because he work for the demon lord or when Anon could die during the Ninja gangbang scene. So not sure of the true meaning of "father" here.

Also with the corruption level gameplay and the choice to see (tree scene) or trigger some scenes (Gareth shop and the trainer). Multiple endings and routes (Safe, Lewd, Crazy for sex) sound logic for me.
Wait what? Gareth works for the demon lord? He dies to the ninjas? I don't remember that, its just he falling into despair and the godess appearing to reproach him and turn back time.

Honestly i hope this is replaced by some Game Over scenes in the full game rather than turn back time again and again, that way you can play Anon as the well meaning but dense protagonists xD

Or if not game over that there are more scenes like in the inn where something make shim forget it or reason it away.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Everyone seems to be misinterpeting/reading the dialog the Kitsune Goddess was talking about wrongly.

Its not that Sana can't get pregnant from anyone other that Anon, its that she can't get pregnant until after a certain point in time has passed. I forget the reason why she can't at this moment. (I think it's if the hero is born right now, they are more than likely going to be killed before they meet the Kitsune Goddess or something to that effect.)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Everyone seems to be misinterpeting/reading the dialog the Kitsune Goddess was talking about wrongly.

Its not that Sana can't get pregnant from anyone other that Anon, its that she can't get pregnant until after a certain point in time has passed. I forget the reason why she can't at this moment. (I think it's if the hero is born right now, they are more than likely going to be killed before they meet the Kitsune Goddess or something to that effect.)
It had somethign to do with a demon general beign active, i think if she gets pregnant now the hero will be corrupted or killed by this general

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
the scene there you climb the tree seems super abrupt. im guessing there's no way to see more of it?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes