RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Muscle Wizard

Mar 20, 2020
The oblivious route definitely seems the most likely. I feel like the death only really worked in Neighbors because of how short it was, and how little characterization Anon had in that.
Plus, he needs to live in order to be the hero's father. The goddess wouldn't let him die. Although he might die in a couple of bad ends before the goddess saves him.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I remember thinking that it'll somehow end up being the demon general kid somehow without mc knowledge. I think there was something in the beginning that hinted at the possibility

Reactions: jonquils

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone could post the latest SubscribeStar entry?
If this isn't allowed i'll delete it but here.
The good news is, my artist has been killing it. I asked for a lot of stuff and figured it would take quite a while for everything to finish but the artworks have been coming in very quickly so far.

The less good news is that my artist has some intense work related stuff coming up and can't quite keep up the pace, so it'll be slower work for about a month until it's back to giving the game our full attention. After that, it shouldn't take too much longer to finish it up!

An overview of changes on the next update:
- More roaming events and existing roaming events improved for act 1 & 2
- More "casual" activity for Sana, no more disappearing completely during certain parts of the game.
- Making dungeons less of a hassle, adding the ability to skip fights and move on. Getting blocked in tight corridors was really annoying.
- Astrid & Chris become involved in the story. That's good news if you like elves. Or shortstacks. Or shortstack elves.
- All of Act 3 and story related parts of the dungeon.
- Possibly the full dungeon and the introduction to act4, depending on how much my artist gets done during the aforementioned month and how much time people are willing to give us.
- Gallery updated to include act 2, 3, and Sana's roaming events.

Cobralex00

May 3, 2019
Hi. I'm currently having one issue with the game.
Whenever I go for the first time in the mines and I'm asked to go back to the second town and talk with the crocogirl friend, soon as I enter their shop, I get just a black screen, and that's it. I can't do anything more.

Is it by any chance the end of the current playable part, or some kind of bug?
'cause I can still access the main menu, save, and go out in the title screen.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Whenever I go for the first time in the mines and I'm asked to go back to the second town and talk with the crocogirl friend, soon as I enter their shop, I get just a black screen, and that's it. I can't do anything more.

Its a bug. I think you have to enter the shop first before you enter the mines to avoid the black screen.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

It's one of the problems with this version in that you need to do things in a specific order, make sure you DON'T go in the shop before the Mine requests you to go.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020

Avoid the shop. When asked to look for her just talk to the guy meditating and she'll show up. On that note avoid the tree that's by the inn you stay at. Both are bugged and if you interact with it before you need to the store will bug again. Trust me on this you'll be able to use both shortly.

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
when we get new update ?
the developer never gave an update date since the last time he gave it there were quite a few delays and some subscribers were already getting desperate I'm not going to lie I was one of them this 3 act as the developer commented there would be improvements from act 1 to act 2 more content and the content of act 3 from my point of view act 3 seems very promising the same I thought of act 2 but between delays all the pressure we gave the developer to release the update some scenes without art and what could have been some more second scenes like the one in act 1 my recommendation try to distract yourself with other things and when it comes out enjoy the update.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
the developer never gave an update date since the last time he gave it there were quite a few delays and some subscribers were already getting desperate I'm not going to lie I was one of them this 3 act as the developer commented there would be improvements from act 1 to act 2 more content and the content of act 3 from my point of view act 3 seems very promising the same I thought of act 2 but between delays all the pressure we gave the developer to release the update some scenes without art and what could have been some more second scenes like the one in act 1 my recommendation try to distract yourself with other things and when it comes out enjoy the update.
I support the dev on this, lets manage this with calm and just hope for a great update wheneve it comes

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
- More "casual" activity for Sana, no more disappearing completely during certain parts of the game.
- Making dungeons less of a hassle, adding the ability to skip fights and move on. Getting blocked in tight corridors was really annoying.
Why, thanks for the info (hope it's okay to be posted).
Former is great, I always thought that there should be some way to interact with Sana during common roaming, or maybe talk to her before/after "casual activities", recommend/allow/forbid her to take some side quests/trainings/part-time jobs etc.
Not sure about the latter, I remember couple of pretty good events from 獣耳乙女は裏切らない where you could ask your gf to "help" (if you catch me) you to skip some minor boss or particularly difficult fight. Well, I believe it's for the best.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Why, thanks for the info (hope it's okay to be posted).
Former is great, I always thought that there should be some way to interact with Sana during common roaming, or maybe talk to her before/after "casual activities", recommend/allow/forbid her to take some side quests/trainings/part-time jobs etc.
Not sure about the latter, I remember couple of pretty good events from 獣耳乙女は裏切らない where you could ask your gf to "help" (if you catch me) you to skip some minor boss or particularly difficult fight. Well, I believe it's for the best.
What game are you talking about?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes