RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
i actually voted C for the cuteness factor..
yeah, we got whipped.
theyre all amazing though. and i cant complain A won considering the easy access it provides.

i worry it may be hard for some of us to let sana go once a new game comes around. i know it will be for me.
but thankfully thats a problem for a later time~

Reactions: Aereon1104

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Wait, Headpat is going to introduce an actual corruption mechanic to the game?
for what I remember, and my memory is terrible, it was said somewhere here that a corruption system will be implemented... it would be better if you search here or wait that someone else with a better memory correct or confirm my reply

May 9, 2020
for what I remember, and my memory is terrible, it was said somewhere here that a corruption system will be implemented... it would be better if you search here or wait that someone else with a better memory correct or confirm my reply
This is according to one of Headpats posts on Subscribestar, apparently they do intend to implement a corruption system, it was just complicated while making Act 1.

"We originally wanted Sana to have a weapon, some sort of ring blade that would just be part of her outfit. That idea got scrapped to make her completely helpless and reliable on protection. She was meant to change her poses and behavior in combat depending on her corruption but that hasn't made it into the game yet. The combat gave me a massive headache at first and caused delays for the act1 release and that behavioral change was part of the problem. It's still something we're planning on putting into the game now that I have a better idea of what I'm doing."

So from what I'll assume as of the moment, it could still take awhile.

[Edit]: Also, it might be just me but from reading that again after I posted the quote, it read as if English might not be the developers first language so what he meant by making Sana reliable on protection, he probably meant that the intent is to make Sana rely on protection (from MC) due to how easily susceptible she is to lewd attacks.

DustSans

Jun 28, 2020
To be completely honest, an actual corruption mechanic is the only thing missing from this game for me. That, and for the elven blacksmith to be a secret futanari who will also fuck Sana.
Another thing is that having Sana getting "raped" by monsters has no actual effect on her. I would like it, even only via pixel sex, to have world events wherein, if a given number of a given monster fucks her, she will start actively seeking them out. For example:
1. Monster X fucked her 5 times - An event where she "accidently" walks to near one, and gets "raped".
2. Monster X fucked her 10 times - Event #1 + another where she actively seeks them out.
3. Monster X fucked her 20 times. - Event #1 and #2 + a third one where she sets up the monsters somewhere near (like the basement of the inn), and sneaks off to them during the night.
If you want to be hardcore:
4. Monster X fucked her 30 times - All the above events + one where she brings along other female NPCs to her hidden "stables".
from my point of view i support your idea but i also have to admit that their pixel animations are very basic there is almost no charm in them even some of them that are not doing anything just standing close to each other like the scene with the guard in the second city or like the scene with the slimes if they had the ntrpg or henteria chronicles style animations the game would be tremendous because its art is very good but if it had both things it would be one of the best ntr games.

May 9, 2020
To be completely honest, an actual corruption mechanic is the only thing missing from this game for me. That, and for the elven blacksmith to be a secret futanari who will also fuck Sana.
Another thing is that having Sana getting "raped" by monsters has no actual effect on her. I would like it, even only via pixel sex, to have world events wherein, if a given number of a given monster fucks her, she will start actively seeking them out. For example:
1. Monster X fucked her 5 times - An event where she "accidently" walks to near one, and gets "raped".
2. Monster X fucked her 10 times - Event #1 + another where she actively seeks them out.
3. Monster X fucked her 20 times. - Event #1 and #2 + a third one where she sets up the monsters somewhere near (like the basement of the inn), and sneaks off to them during the night.
If you want to be hardcore:
4. Monster X fucked her 30 times - All the above events + one where she brings along other female NPCs to her hidden "stables".
There may not be any actual corruption system as in having a corruption counter in the menu screen. It could just simply be that all of the things just happen and she tries to keep it hidden from her lover.

I always kinda look at corruption meter/ stats in these games as more like a "Corruption Gate", locking H-scenes behind a task just as tedious as grinding combat XP for a corruption XP grind, which isn't a bad thing but it just seems kinda pointless at the same time.

Like say

- Sana will give Handjob for Corruption Level 5 & Up.

- Sana will give Titjob for Corruption level 20.

And so you'd have to sit there repeating a "Skip Scene" feature if a game provides such a thing just for Sana to increase a tedious Corruption XP grind just to unlock progress for a titjob. My view on this is if she's coerced enough to do the handjob then she should just as easily be coerced into doing more without having to grind so much for it from repeating H-scenes over and over. What makes a corruption gauge even worse is that most games I've played have a day/ night cycle implemented where actions can only be done at night as opposed to what can happen during the day.

I appreciate games like Ideology Friction for example where you can sit there talking to a perverted old man repeatedly for quick scenes hiking up MC's skirt over and over to get MC's corruption state to progress faster from certain interactions -- to me, this system is a tiny bit more superior vs. a Corruption gauge system. There can still be a Corruption system but at least make the grind a bit less annoying to grind for.

mistafap

Jan 12, 2018
I'd prefer the corruption system to just give variations rather than be a block or cut off for scenes. For example, take the scene where Sana is giving the guard a titjob in the first town, she's reluctant/not happy about it and that works for for her being at low corruption. Let's say she's at 50 corruption, now she stops being reluctant and starts enjoying it just a bit, maybe she doesn't need the guard to order her to kiss his penis and does it on her own. At 100 corruption, you just have her go full slut mode and ask for the guard to go get his friends at the end.

This might not be too hard to implement depending how it's done. The only things that need to really change during the scenes are Sana's expressions and dialogue/flavor text. It'd also give the game more replay value while still giving access to all the content. I just think be disappointing to lose access to a scene just because Sana got too corrupt or wasn't corrupt enough for the player to see it.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
So, personally, I feel this game already has a hidden corruption meter. It may not be fully implemented but its there. Everyone is looking to add more scenes and or add changes to current scenes when in reality if we go with the corruption gate theory the story should be holding those pics. She's going to be forced into those scenes either way but making it so the story helps release newer/older pics so we see a her progression would be nice. We already see it in the arcs so far but it being properly implemented would be nice. Not to mention a reason to revisit previous map areas. That Crazy Wizard, the Croc Girl, and future 'villains' could get a specific meter for returning to those maps and letting her interact with them during events. Not fully filling the meters would give a standard NTR ending while filling one would give an ending for that specific 'villain'.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
So, since theres all this buzz going around could some one shair whats the news with this? I seem to remember the dev haveing an issue come up, hope they got it sorted out.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
So, since theres all this buzz going around could some one shair whats the news with this? I seem to remember the dev haveing an issue come up, hope they got it sorted out.
Nothing major, the artist being commissioned by Headpat is going to be busy for a while so progress will be slow for a time but they basically have a bunch of work finished already. New subscribestar post is just concept art for their next game project, seems to be 2 love interests this time.

Reactions: Wenchy

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
I always kinda look at corruption meter/ stats in these games as more like a "Corruption Gate", locking H-scenes behind a task just as tedious as grinding combat XP for a corruption XP grind, which isn't a bad thing but it just seems kinda pointless at the same time.
Like say
- Sana will give Handjob for Corruption Level 5 & Up.
- Sana will give Titjob for Corruption level 20.
And then there's always a scene that requires corruption to be between X and Y that you miss forever purely by chance, by going over Y too soon.

Wulfey

Oct 11, 2017
looking foward for an update,it has been a long time since the last time
Yup... I've been eyeing that one month later in the announcement for a while now. I hope it doesn't mean like at the end of this month. It is what it is though.

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
Does anyone know if the artist has a pixiv or something? The game is maybe 2% of the reason anyone is here and the art is 98% easily, but I don't recall seeing credits with artist info anywhere.
while i dont necessarily agree with the statistics there..

i have seen the 'artist who?' question asked a couple times on here (once by myself a few months back) and i believe substar as well-
never seems to get an answer. truly, one of the great mysteries of our time!

plot twist: headpat is the artist all along~

Reactions: Rixen

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Does anyone know if the artist has a pixiv or something? The game is maybe 2% of the reason anyone is here and the art is 98% easily, but I don't recall seeing credits with artist info anywhere.
Artist may just want to remain anonymous for personal reasons. Or maybe they don't even do art professionally.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Given they're working for commission I doubt it. It's possible headpat has convinced them to be exclusive for now, but still, not crediting the artist even under a pseudonym or something is pretty shit.
I think if the artist wanted their name on it the game you'd think they'd have it on by now. They could just genuinely not want their name credited, maybe they dont even do this for a living and is just some side gig from their actual job. Dont think its as big as you imply it is. Idk though, I'm just spitballing.

Reactions: Sunny972 and Rixen
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes