RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Honestly i'd be perfectly fine with just having a happy and sad ending. You could even just make it an A or B choice. There's already a way to skip/not view most scenes in the game, so you could theoretically have a vanilla playthrough by just avoiding the scenes and then choosing a happy end. Would be pretty easy to implement as well, maybe just add some dialogue or something if you skip all scenes.

Minimal effort, good payoff

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
The basis of the game is NTR. Your so-called "Vanilla" genre just doesn't fit here and anyway, what's the point of playing an NTR game if you're missing the whole "meaning"?
for what I know, in the NTR genre, there are 4 types of usual endings:
1 - Dude get depressed after her is stolen imploding and falling in self destruction... in some case kill himself not far away from the stoling event.
2 - Dude mentally break in some way but stay with her knowing that she get more splurts than a sea rock on the coast, the hentai Otome Dori is like this if memory serve me right.
3 - They remain as couple but she keep everything hidden in a situation "I love you but I can't be satisfied by you", there is a hentai like this where highschool girl is blackmailed by fat bastard janitor because she have a relationship with one of the teachers, it end with her still be with him but despite this get other men bang her because boyfriend can't satisfy her anymore
4 - Guy get depressed after loose the girl but then recovery, after some time, and continue with his life... in a case, if I remember right, there was a story where girl is stolen, guy get depressed, another girl help boy but she is stolen too andguy basically totally collapse... not sure of this full sequence anyway, not a fan of all this dramatic development.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
This game getting updates or something ?
Reverse NTR game would be great where boyfriend with big coock is seduced and cant stop fucking other ladys , while girlfriend is not aware of anything

Reactions: Aereon1104

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
honestly i don't want to have vanilla in this game, i just want to add more NTR scenes so i can explore, i love that

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Echoing the above. It seems like adding a vanilla route was a lot of work to crank out what you call a boring and unsatisfying act 3, when the game and the story you wanted to do revolved around 'NTR at the orc camp'. Go for that, make the product you want to see. Make her descent into cheating slut-dom unavoidable. It's an NTR game. NTR players don't care about avoiding the NTR, it's the whole point of the game!

Making the distinction between Hard NTR or Mystery NTR is probably a better way to do it. But again, I don't really know if or why people would choose to download and play an wierd indie eroge NTR game and then choose to not see any of the lewd content. That makes no sense to me. I also don't get why people would download an NTR game to try and play the No-NTR route. Like. You could just play non-lewd games, instead.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
for what I know, in the NTR genre, there are 4 types of usual endings:
1 - Dude get depressed after her is stolen imploding and falling in self destruction... in some case kill himself not far away from the stoling event.
2 - Dude mentally break in some way but stay with her knowing that she get more splurts than a sea rock on the coast, the hentai Otome Dori is like this if memory serve me right.
3 - They remain as couple but she keep everything hidden in a situation "I love you but I can't be satisfied by you", there is a hentai like this where highschool girl is blackmailed by fat bastard janitor because she have a relationship with one of the teachers, it end with her still be with him but despite this get other men bang her because boyfriend can't satisfy her anymore
4 - Guy get depressed after loose the girl but then recovery, after some time, and continue with his life... in a case, if I remember right, there was a story where girl is stolen, guy get depressed, another girl help boy but she is stolen too andguy basically totally collapse... not sure of this full sequence anyway, not a fan of all this dramatic development.
5 - Dude never notice the cheating and it end with girl who cuck him. (Barely what happening in fluffy neighboors without the dead of our hero)

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
5 - Dude never notice the cheating and it end with girl who cuck him. (Barely what happening in fluffy neighboors without the dead of our hero)
really? there is that too? I'm not a fan of the NTR genre, that usually avoid, so what I listed is made by my limited knowledge of the topic

I also don't get why people would download an NTR game to try and play the No-NTR route.
because in some cases players are initially attracted by characters and story and after like them they hope and try to not make it into a tragedy... for example I'm not into NTR and I started to Sana being a fox girl, personally I liked her and anon being a couple and Sana trying to still stay with him despite turning in a lewd bitch BUT I would prefer that she continue with her "adventures" but still stay with anon.
For what concern the act 3 orc camp thing, I don't know how headpat want to manage it but I would personally prefer it in a similar way to the previous cities... basically fight a little with the orc, get friendly with them, help them with a problem and walk the camp while Sana get impaled and/or eat orc meat behind anon's back, like the previous 2 cities

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
For what concern the act 3 orc camp thing, I don't know how headpat want to manage it but I would personally prefer it in a similar way to the previous cities... basically fight a little with the orc, get friendly with them, help them with a problem and walk the camp while Sana get impaled and/or eat orc meat behind anon's back, like the previous 2 cities
Not sure you can become friend with the orc tribe. Look more like the act 3 use them as antagonist with anon, Sana and the new "ntr cumpagnion" (my bet on the fighter) who need to go in their camp and beat the chief.
If we can wondering in a camp for act 3 I guess it's the camp of the third friend.
1668772547191.png

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
What makes the best games that people want to play is ability to make decisions/choices and see the outcome , making it matter what you doing , so hawing NTR rute and piure/faithfull rute as a choice between one of them , gives you this ability and feeling of a game

If you have only one route , why wasting your time playing game , make it a comics or animation and read or watch it

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
What makes the best games that people want to play is ability to make decisions/choices and see the outcome , making it matter what you doing , so hawing NTR rute and piure/faithfull rute as a choice between one of them , gives you this ability and feeling of a game

If you have only one route , why wasting your time playing game , make it a comics or animation and read or watch it
yeah i wasn't thinking that angle, the term is "kinetic novel" right?
but for this case the dev has choices in the NTR gameplay so i think we are allright

Reactions: Sunny972

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Because VN's are trash. Just hold CTRL until you see everything. At least with an RPGM game, you have other mechanics. You have an entire JRPG system ready to go, not just the 2d exploration. Not to mention it's easier for non-artistic people to build environments and characters when the game engine has tools to do it, rather than a comic or VN which rely purely on externally created art.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

Not sure why you expect a pure/faithful route in an NTR game. I could see it in a corruption game where you are in control of how far you let the MC go and choose what cheating can be done, but no NTR in an NTR game kind of loses the concept.

A vanilla add on, fine, if done as an DLC when the game is done if there is still demand. Doing it while trying to make the main story just adds time on to a route that doesn't fit the idea of the game.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Hmmm I wish this concept was applied to vanilla romance/harem games. Add a NTR route to those games. It will make the pure route “more depth and replay ability with the options” as they say but for some particular reason it is almost never favored the other way around. Oh the irony o_O

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020

2f2j1z.jpg

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Hmmm I wish this concept was applied to vanilla romance/harem games. Add a NTR route to those games. It will make the pure route “more depth and replay ability with the options” as they say but for some particular reason it is almost never favored the other way around. Oh the irony o_O
Makes me remember what happened before the release of Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked. If I remember correctly there was a rumor that the game would have an optional NTR path or something along those lines, and people were already up in arms with pitchforks and torches if the devs dared to include that content.

I may not remember all the details but that's something I always see when people just mention optional NTR in any game, but when the opposite happens its never that extreme.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I may not remember all the details but that's something I always see when people just mention optional NTR in any game, but when the opposite happens its never that extreme.
because the mentality is different, if you like NTR than some vanilla that can be avoided is not really a problem BUT for a vanilla lover the presence of NTR can be disturbing like some kind of contamination... personally I place myself in the vanilla lover "faction" but I don't grab torches if NTR is present in the game I follow/like, it pain me miss content and eventually search how avoid it but nothing else, I'm not on the extreme side

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes