Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It will probably be another case of the GF willingly being dominated by another man, while she remains dominant over the MC, so unless I'm proven wrong, I'll hold off on playing just to be safe.
Since there's apparently plans to add NTR in the future, that certainly seems the case. My previous comment just meant that it would be interesting if the game decided to go for a path where the gf isn't into maledom initially,but maybe eventually changes her mind and accepts both kinks(femdom/maledom). Either way, it's certainly possible to be in a domme/sub relationship that doesn't involve more people.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3317196

Overview:
You find out your girlfriend Carrie is also Queen Jessica, a cam-girl with a dominant persona. This is in complete contrast to her bubbly personality that you've grown to know. How will this new dynamic affect your relationship. I guess you should find out.
Check out my patreon and don't forget to follow me on Twitter.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-02-01
Developer: Goddess Rachel -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3313937 View attachment 3313938 View attachment 3313939
View attachment 3316980
From DEV Notes:
" I am also thinking of adding a Maledom and NTR in the coming updates."
- I implore you to reconsider adding 'Maledom'.
(Man does NOT Deserve to be Dominate, until he can show maturity; when He can Stop being a self-centered, egotistical Douche who ONLY Cares about His own sexual pleasure).
(There Are Far too many 'Male Dom' games already, that serve as Nothing more that "Fap material"!!)
- And there Are Far too many males who suffer from the delusion that they are "Alpha's"
(even most Beta males share this delusional ideal.)
Man's Only purpose Is to Serve women as Sub's or Sub slaves & Cuck's.
- NTR is okay as long as you wish to share your slaves with other Dom Females.