RPGM Completed My Girlfriend is Everyone’s Toilet Bitch [Final] [Eiciffee]

1.40 star(s) 10 Votes

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Is that literally all there is, a few cellphone insinuation of cheating type stuff?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Indeed there seems to be some missing files from the game, they are usually triggered during the weekend events.

For example the game tries to load a file named "射精音っぽいのD「ぷちゅっ」", but it isn't anywhere so you get an error when the game goes over it.

At least you can just ignore the errors once they show up (since they are all audio files), save, close, reopen and they should stop for a while, but they are still annoying.

Saikey did you happen to miss some audio files during the translation process? I've attached a savefile right before one instance of the error so you can check it out. (Go to sleep >Go out with her)
I didn’t have any audio issues. You probably unzipped the file without Japanese locale set.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I didn’t have any audio issues. You probably unzipped the file without Japanese locale set.
Yeah it seems something went wrong on your end encoding the game files. Even with japanese locale it was not working, fixed below.
I can't play it for some reason, it keeps saying error this error that on audio/bgm file
and it sometimes got error for pictures
Here is how I fixed it, download the japanese version from and drop the www/audio files into the game, now it is working.

Apr 30, 2021
Game starts getting errors for missing audio files whenever a sex scene plays that persists until the game is shut down and restarted.
It's not technically game breaking.

Folder does look like that but error persists. Which leads me to suspect that it's something in the translation that broke it. Since the error seems to indicate that it's looking for broken file names.
Did you found a fix?

1.40 star(s) 10 Votes