sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Um people comparing him to EA with the DLC endings...you get that we got his whole game free right? I mean not everyone on here is a patreon supporter and if you are and you're mad you can just stop and I'm sure the DLC will end up here for free. Pretty sure you can't do that with EA...or if you do batman won't glide or something lol

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is not. There will be new episodes every few months continuing on that ending.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Maybe I missed it, but isn't there a major plot hole somewhere?
I mean who cares Cathie find out her sister was involved and sends her sister away she still won't remember it the next day anymore. I don't remember reading anything her amnesia was resolved. I mean there there could have been a ending that her sister just comes back the next day since she has forgotten all about it. There could be an harem ending in which the sister and player convince her there are in a love triangle. Now that would be an ending.

As to the meave? scenes I thought she was to represent the kinky path, but it feels to me her scenes got more vanilla instead of staying or getting more kinky leaving me confused.
The girlfriend says that she edited the video and added that she shouldn't trust her sister.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I never knew theres a NTR tag in this game, coz I never read the tags and then I'd complain when theres something I don't like in the game, damn x)

I like the gentleman route better, but I'm okay to go for the NTR scenes especially when I feel like not watching those scenes doesnt mean the NTR arent happening. I like perfect ending but I also understand that sometimes a not so perfect ending is more perfect than a perfect ending for a perfect story.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

EDIT2: I've released a new version of the mod, check the changelog for the new features.

================
|Changelog 1.21|
================
- fixed the GF & Sis Living Room gallery scene of day 4 to allow a choice between gentleman & jerk behaviour (previously bugged)

===============
|Changelog 1.2|
===============
- dialogue is now skippable with the shift key (yanfly message core plugin inclusion)
- An alternate ending (modded!) for the gentleman route has been added that may give more closure for now.
It can either be viewed as an additional option in the gentleman ending in the GF & Sis Gallery
or it can be activated and deactivated as default ending for the game in the main room of the cheat gallery

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I understand why he set up for the gentlemen ending to be open ended so you don't have a ending that cuts off all possibility of continuing things with expansions that carry on the story with adventures the other endings had a feel that they couldn't really be continued
No. When you get people to pay you to tell them a story, you tell them a story. You don't tell them 80-90% of a story, and then stop and tell them "maybe I'll finish some other time." That's not how it works. You owe your patrons an ending. If you want to pick up later with the girlfriend's memories partially restored, but still not remember details about what you actually did the previous day, fine. OR, if you want to actually continue telling the story then you continue the fucking story. You don't just stop.

The rational that "it's OK, because he wants to get more users to follow and support him, so he's withholding the ending until he feels like dragging out the original experience we came for" is bullshit.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
In most of forums in my country, you will be banned for stfu. :biggrin:
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)

thx!!! thx a lot!!! you're a saint!!!!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Technically 5. You can also run off with Betty.
4 the NTR and Jerk endings are tied together, you can't get the NTR scene without getting the Jerk ending though you can get the Jerk ending and not the NTR ending.

1. Betty end of 0.9a
2. Gentleman "ending" left open ended for extra content
3. Sis ending (where Adrian actually get what he deserves)
4. Jerk ending (NTR if switched on)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I do not understand why his patrons are so pleased (read the comments on his page). They paid him that he could finish the game, and he left them without a noramal ending ... I played only for Sister, but for whom the main waifu was GF "happy ending" is a blow to the groin.

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
The Sister Ending is the best one. She truly loves MC and the only NTR scene she does is to help MC, so she humiliated herself to help her love.
On the other hand, the GF behaves like a complete bitch who cheats in the first possible way... you cannot left her alone even for a minute. She deserves to be abandoned with her fate!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes