TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
Android ports:
Unless you give the android apps "Storrage" permissions, savegames will be lost when you close the applications.
  1. On your device, open the main Settings app .
  2. Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
  3. Tap the app you want to update.
  4. Tap Permissions.
  5. Turn "Storage" permissions on.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does this game have RPGM gameplay or just VN 3DCG with choice? I mean control pixel 2D character and move around in 2D pixel environment.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you. I didn't know this existed. I'm not a fan of RPG Maker gameplay honestly.
you are welcome (if you don't know about renpy mods here is a link contain more RPG games converted to renpy)

remember (this game contain NTR avoidable so be caution)

have fun my friend

Reactions: NukaCola

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is quite stable rpgm, I had only few crashes when I played this.

wenss

Nov 12, 2018
i like this game make me feel bad and i hope my girlfriend amnesia will be continued and happy ending :)

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
The game is quite fun, but... I don't know what is with the author's taste. The MC's gilfriend isn't alluring in the slightest. Аlmost ugly even. She looks like a little child, for fucks sake! And not the good kind. So far the best girl out there was unnamed girl in the gym. That's sad!

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Hello guys i download this game but when i click game screen coming but nothing playing just frozen any idea ?

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
guys need help, when I downloaded it in the GOFILE server the game doesn't have a launcher, I CAN'T PLAY IT! ITS JUST FILES! HELP! HOW DO I FIX THIS? Can someone put a link where I just need to download the launcher? pls? T.T

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
guys need help, when I downloaded it in the GOFILE server the game doesn't have a launcher, I CAN'T PLAY IT! ITS JUST FILES! HELP! HOW DO I FIX THIS? Can someone put a link where I just need to download the launcher? pls? T.T
If you have any other RPGM MV game on your HDD, you can take launcher from there. Just copy it into this games folder. It is universal file, not game specific.
In case that you don't have, here .
Also, If your AV deleted original laucnehr because of false positive, than you could recover it from quarantine or wherever it sent it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saitamom

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or try other hosts and if av deleted launcher then add it to exceptions.

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Hey guys! Going to start this game! So, its better to play with or without the mod?? and btw, how do i install the mod??

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
If you have any other RPGM MV game on your HDD, you can take launcher from there. Just copy it into this games folder. It is universal file, not game specific.
In case that you don't have, here .
Also, If your AV deleted original laucnehr because of false positive, than you could recover it from quarantine or wherever it sent it.
thank you!

Reactions: Prokopije
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes