demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
If you leave NTR switched off you can stay that way.

DanielsK does this with most of his games he has a good path, a bad path and an in between path. The NTR content was a fetish that received a lot of votes in his original poll and also a lot of negative comments. this is why it is hidden.
I'm ok with NTR scenes, but ppl are talking about plot holes(?) in the later part of the game. I just want a story thats somewhat believable...

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
After 2 playthroughs. There are 3 good sex scenes with the GF. The NTR is a bit meh it does have continuation from a previous scene but did not even slightly make me jealous. I couldn't get the jerk ending because I was one broken heart from the ending but could not see any options to add another one.

Capid

Jul 8, 2017
I'm ok with NTR scenes, but ppl are talking about plot holes(?) in the later part of the game. I just want a story thats somewhat believable...
I don't know about plot holes themselves, but some parts of the story feel a bit week, like the protagonist and sister never going to work, and that never gets any acknowledgement, like a mention of them getting a vacation or days off to care for the girlfriend.

Other than that, well, the usual suspension of disbelief stuff, like the couple living on a single house that apparently is small enough to only have space for a single bedroom, the cops suspecting more the sister instead of the ultra creepy ex-boyfriend that actually got directly accused by the MC of raping her (Also, a note, just erasing a file isn't enough to make them disappear, if he points out there were files in that PC that contained proof of the rape, the police would have been able to restore such data)

Something that works nicely as a gimmick but technically lacks plot justification is the girlfriend's personality switches. Yes, she's amnesiac, but not even the sister pulling strings every single time would justify her personality changing so often and so much, going from normal, to emo-looking but actually really nice, to frigid to slutty, to loving her sister, to distrusting her a lot.

As a side note, I thought at the beginning that the sister was the guilty party at the amnesia attack, but having in mind the game still should expect three more versions after 0.9 (unless they two last ones are merely side additions) but honestly, unless they go for the obvious, blaming the ex-boyfriend, I'm starting to think, the source of the amnesia comes from the girlfriend herself.

Reactions: Subyan

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I don't know about plot holes themselves, but some parts of the story feel a bit week, like the protagonist and sister never going to work, and that never gets any acknowledgement, like a mention of them getting a vacation or days off to care for the girlfriend.

Other than that, well, the usual suspension of disbelief stuff, like the couple living on a single house that apparently is small enough to only have space for a single bedroom, the cops suspecting more the sister instead of the ultra creepy ex-boyfriend that actually got directly accused by the MC of raping her (Also, a note, just erasing a file isn't enough to make them disappear, if he points out there were files in that PC that contained proof of the rape, the police would have been able to restore such data)

Something that works nicely as a gimmick but technically lacks plot justification is the girlfriend's personality switches. Yes, she's amnesiac, but not even the sister pulling strings every single time would justify her personality changing so often and so much, going from normal, to emo-looking but actually really nice, to frigid to slutty, to loving her sister, to distrusting her a lot.

As a side note, I thought at the beginning that the sister was the guilty party at the amnesia attack, but having in mind the game still should expect three more versions after 0.9 (unless they two last ones are merely side additions) but honestly, unless they go for the obvious, blaming the ex-boyfriend, I'm starting to think, the source of the amnesia comes from the girlfriend herself.
The MC not going to work was addressed extremely briefly with the sister in a conversation over the coffee, where he says he is being paid by the government to look after her.

On the Adrian thing it was shot on a security camera in the hospital elevator surely the security guard, A) would have passed that footage to the police initially or B) Given it to them when the accusation was made.
I don't think there are plot holes but I think DanielsK when asking his patreons choosing to fulfill so many different fetishes got lost in trying to add them to the game rather than building the body of the game and maybe add the fetishes later.

Reactions: botc76 and Capid

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Are you guessing or do you know that?
Just guessing. Dev ended his previous games at 1.0 - 1.1, and story seems going to conclusion with that cop arresting people around. But who knows maybe sister is not guilty and there will be some twist to prolong story.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Just guessing. Dev ended his previous games at 1.0 - 1.1, and story seems going to conclusion with that cop arresting people around. But who knows maybe sister is not guilty and there will be some twist to prolong story.
She is arrested for a reason tying to this update. Not going to spoil it.

Reactions: Elkfood

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
"What happened with Betty?", on Patreon.
I'd like to know more about her indeed! She's the only girl I was interested in. :FeelsBadMan:

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes