Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The sister did at one point tell the MC she wanted both of them. Unless she was lying or it was path dependent.
I won't go into spoiler territory but something happened with the sisters when they were younger but the sister wants the MC to herself, it's all sex with her sibling.

The sister path is one of the better stories i've read when it comes to romance. It involves a lot of cheating from both the MC and his girlfriend but the ending with the sister is one of the sweetest things i've seen. Couldn't ask for a better ending which also makes the other endings disappointing in comparison.

mcspiritscklein

Oct 8, 2018
[QUOTE="Avaron1974, post: 1214131, membeof]It's been compressed as much as it can be I think.[/QUOTE]
Well if that's the case then perhaps this game has a lot of content to offer, having been compressed but still the size is still big.

RXSmith

Oct 15, 2018
I really enjoy this game and I like to translate it in French for my girlfriend and other users. Is it possible to have the dialog files for translating their

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i'm using ren'py version,
i download the game and inside the folder have Ren'py and RPGM,
i try using Ren'py but can't rollback..
Try the Ren'py versions thread, this is just the RPGM version I haven't touched the other one.

May 20, 2017
the compressed version is still large, could you please make a lossy compression for this game. I can't download the file this Big, could you please reduce the size not more than 500 mb? Please!
Never have done this process amigo, @bossapplesauce might be the guy you are looking for. He is fucking good at it. Plus I don't think you can compress a game this big to keep it under 500mb. Playing experience wont be great then.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version (by several requests)

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Girlfriend's Amnesia [Daniels K] - Original Size: 4.63GB
Updated 2019-09-03 with fixed version
Download Win (323MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TQuest

Oct 24, 2018
Android version please..
Android port by Spear1403 and Booom313 and the66, fixed by TQuest

This APK is based on the best port I found, but the ending scene movies were broken.
The original movie files they were just VP9 files with the file suffix changed to .mp4,
so I replaced the files with H.264 recoded versions.
I also added the "MGA Cheat & Gallery mod" by kuraiken.

Known bugs: options tend to disappear after taping on them the first time.
If someone knows how to change the bugged "double tap" to a "single tap", please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes