VN Others Completed My Girlfriend's Mom Is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! [Final] [Gekkan Toshiue Milk Tank]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

dragonace11

Sep 19, 2017
Say what you will about the quality of their games, but Japanese games have some of the most hilarious and awkward names.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I just hope it runs well, I've played but it was so slow...

--hi Thank you very much for translating this game .Art work This game is very beautiful In some ways, she reminds me of games from the developer Studio Pork .--hi I have two questions please write me the answer here
1.What's your next project that you plan to translate.
2.Would you be interested in translating this game too?Her art work Also very beautiful
Just so you know, there is scat in the one you are requesting. Not much but that's still more than enough to be disgusting.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh yes!! I've been waiting for this one and it's not a standard MTL but edited! This is going to be great! Thanks for the upload and translation !

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I feel a little bad for the girlfriend. I expected her to be ugly or something but really she's just a younger version of the mom with short dyed hair so the MC is just a cougar chaser. (nothing wrong with that)

Also the complete tonal disconnect of upbeat/hopeful music when the MC is raping the mom for the first time... Somehow it does it for me.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I can't get it to load. :(
I get a game icon in the task bar (W10) but nothing else.

Ghoseh

Mar 29, 2021
I finished it twice with multiple choices but the bonus content didn't unlock and the last two scenes seems locked as well in the gallery
do a playthrough where you do not finish in her until you dont have an option to and also do a playthrough where you finish her every time and you will unlock the bonus scenes

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
simply my favorite kind of genre. specially if its royalty, you're girlfriend is the princess but you are also fucking the queen behind her back.

i need more of that.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes