3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
A little heads-up for the upcoming 0.02 update.
There will be a small change in the script regarding the matter with the landlady and the tenant.
Yes, you read that right, you little motherfuckers. :p

Since this change already affects Day2, it is recommended to start a new game in order to start with the "correct" names for your landlady and your roommate in the new update.

It will take about 1 minute of your precious life to skip to the point in question, and then another 10 seconds to get to the content of the new update.

It's not a must, but then everything will stay the same. ;)

So, stay tuned.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So question gents does this game have any forced LIs? Not a big fan of being forced to be with a LI tbh.

If there are any forced LIs can I at least avoid their scenes (for the most part)?

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yeah there are forced Li's (Edith's Household; Edith, Riley, London and Jenny)
At some time at the story it would be to complicated to render and type for every possibility. (Revenge at the Ex and the visits at her house)
It would take a few month to render every possibility for that part which would end at a 10 minute update.

• Sad
Reactions: CyCoe and MixQQ

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I love these threads regarding ntr and cheating. Cheating is in the tag but people are going but its NTR. Thats like saying its so small and tiny. Its the same thing. DEV decided with using cheating as a tag guess what his game his choice. :LOL: too funny

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
Pssst... BlackThunder, step into my common sense corner for a minute. 15 minutes into your game the MC is insisting to pay for a 10,000 dollar ring for a woman he just met the night before. A woman who he's probably only had 20-30 minutes of sober conversation with, a couple hours more; drunk, slept in the same bed without sex, then heads out the next morning with London deciding to buy a ring for 10k. The MC is essentially doing a favor for Edith and he's only got 6k to his name. Does this scenario make sense to you? At this point in the game all I see is an MC that's pretty much a human pin cushion with IDIOT stamped on his forehead.

I played the first 20ish minutes of your other game, Troubled Legacy, but stopped after the MC exhibited superhuman fighting skills and starting giving away expensive houses to women he met the day before - it was laughable! The MC in both games seem very similar. Sure, I'm stepping into the lions den by posting within a thread that's likely populated with your fans, but here I am. Even with the minimal time I've spent within your games I've seen some good elements, but I can't get past the MC's to enjoy the game further.

Feedback - please

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Pssst... BlackThunder, step into my common sense corner for a minute. 15 minutes into your game the MC is insisting to pay for a 10,000 dollar ring for a woman he just met the night before. A woman who he's probably only had 20-30 minutes of sober conversation with, a couple hours more; drunk, slept in the same bed without sex, then heads out the next morning with London deciding to buy a ring for 10k. The MC is essentially doing a favor for Edith and he's only got 6k to his name. Does this scenario make sense to you? At this point in the game all I see is an MC that's pretty much a human pin cushion with IDIOT stamped on his forehead.

I played the first 20ish minutes of your other game, Troubled Legacy, but stopped after the MC exhibited superhuman fighting skills and starting giving away expensive houses to women he met the day before - it was laughable! The MC in both games seem very similar. Sure, I'm stepping into the lions den by posting within a thread that's likely populated with your fans, but here I am. Even with the minimal time I've spent within your games I've seen some good elements, but I can't get past the MC's to enjoy the game further.

Feedback - please
The whole scene with the ring was absolutely ridiculous. I was expecting the ring to be loaned out for the evening, its not like it'll lose any value sitting on her finger during a dinner. Would have made a lot more sense, and then perhaps London just buys it later, like the next day or something, keeps it hidden to herself, then whips it out again down the road when MC and Edith come to realize their true feelings, or whatever. Could be more impactful.

Anyway, overall, its a decent start. With the back and forth storytelling, I got a little worried that the scenes we had just seen the MC participate in were going to be rehashed in dialog again later (friend relaying events to another), thinking hey I was there for that, why do I have to read about it all over again. Wasn't too bad, hopefully there isn't much of that going forward.

A couple lonely, older rich MILFs stumble upon a "diamond in the rough" that's down on his luck, and either directly, or behind the scenes, help build him back up... there's a large enough cast, so while he may not be top dog amongst those three at the start, I'm not too worried about him being a complete milquetoast, though he is very agreeable to almost everyone (Vera, not so much).

Looking forward to future updates.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Great update, i liked the scenes with the "roommate" and her friend, very cute. I don't know how to feel about Vera though, she's just eavesdropping on people left and right, making some CRAZY assumptions, and tried to buy the MC into leaving town.
After that didn't work she tried to make him her boytoy, completely wacko behavior. Hope we get some options on how to deal with her, because if she is to be a LI or have sex scenes, a big apology and punishment is in order. :devilish:

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes