M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Not a single gray hair. Only slight wrinkles under her eyes and around her mouth. Is this the magical Asian genes at work? Or just lazy art.
Well lets say your grandfather remarries with a women 30 years younger, she would still be your grandma. Also yes, Japanese women do marry much older man so this wouldnt be odd.

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
What's the point of making a game about appealing to the granny fetish if you're not going to make her look like a real grandma instead of a generic milf in her 30s

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Don't think we need the shota tag for this one. VNDB listed him as a teen, and some of the CGs clearly show him to be very clearly NOT the shota body type (AKA dude is the generic hentai protagonist with hair covering his eyes).

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Ah yes, we all watch hentai for its meticulous realism. I too have to worry about flooding my house every time I shoot a load inside my succubus roommate and her ninja half-sister.

Damn, why did they make her a hot and breedable anime grandma and not a wrinkly old bag of brittle bones?

I hope the MTL is serviceable in this one.
There's this little known concept called halfassing, and hentai developers practice it religiously. More often than not defeating the purpose of the fetish their catering to. Nobody's saying she needs to be old and wrinkly, but her looking 40-something, with a bald cunt like a college bimbo is just stupid. Either you like older women or you don't.

Reactions: icollectsouls
Jan 12, 2020
There's this little known concept called halfassing, and hentai developers practice it religiously. More often than not defeating the purpose of the fetish their catering to. Nobody's saying she needs to be old and wrinkly, but her looking 40-something, with a bald cunt like a college bimbo is just stupid. Either you like older women or you don't.
There are two levels to the fetish, though. One is purely aesthetic. Do you like women who look older? The other one is related to the taboo of the subject matter. Does the incest aspect turn you on more than how realistic the portrayal of sex with a senior citizens is?

Me personally, I like both. I like curvy MILFs with a mature appearance. I also happen to like lolis and characters who look younger than their physical age. For example, the mother in OniiKiss looks younger than all of her daughters. Loli MILFs are actually very rare, so I'm happy whenever I find one.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain