VN Others Completed My Gym Mommy Treats Me Like A Kid! [v1.0.2] [Peach Punch!]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I honestly wanted to like this. I don't though because of a lot of surrounding things. It has nothing to do with the story but the main things that bring this down a lot:

1) The menu is atrocious. You can't tell what you're altering in the settings, I have no idea if I have skip read text on, all text, if it skips to choices, if it skips over choices, etc. The backlog disappears at a new scene cut, which I guess can be okay, but it kinda defeats the purpose of a backlog. On top of that, it always is at the very START of the scene, so you have to scroll a ton to get where you are.

2) You can't hide the text box/text. Art and stuff looks great, too bad you can't appreciate it with the exception of 2 second "appreciation" moments where the game hides the text box for you.

And actually, that's mostly it. But those are a big deal. Not being able to appreciate the art and having a menu/UI making it so you can't change options is annoying, especially since I wound up skipping unread text which is a huge no-no when trying to play a game with multiple endings.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
oh. I forgot to say this in the poll:
-- since it's a Mommy-thing; remove the vaginal and turn it all-anal. ..it's also kinda a denial thing and fits well with the muscle theme.

+ we're in a gym, chance to really explore various clothing options (cfnm?) -> spats, leotards, skintight whatnots, accidental/purposeful exposure (corruption of the kid or vice versa)

+ possible introduction of another Gym-Mommy and the beatdown there-of by first --- with inbetween competition for the dudes affection, increased femdom from both sides, possible lesdom (is that even a thing??), humiliation ...

Last edited:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
oh. I forgot to say this in the poll:
-- since it's a Mommy-thing; remove the vaginal and turn it all-anal. ..it's also kinda a denial thing and fits well with the muscle theme.

+ we're in a gym, chance to really explore various clothing options (cfnm?) -> spats, leotards, skintight whatnots, accidental/purposeful exposure (corruption of the kid or vice versa)

+ possible introduction of another Gym-Mommy and the beatdown there-of by first --- with inbetween competition for the dudes affection, increased femdom from both sides, possible lesdom (is that even a thing??), humiliation ...
Wow, these are like the worst suggestions ever. :LOL:

DevLa

Dec 15, 2017
The art looks great, but too bad no mac version
If there was source code of it I could’ve tried porting it. Usually depending on how it was made. Renpy for example are easy to make a MacOS version of it

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
My opinion:
it was a good game, got 2 endings and trying to see if I can find the 3rd one. It would be nice if someone could make/share if have, some sort of like walkthrough (for those who wish) with the paths.

- While this might have been done on other type of engine or something similar like that, it's kinda sad that u cannot have a button to like drop down the UI and just admire the entire bg in it's all glory besides the small windows that the game offers.

- Also like someone mentioned earlier, the idea of not being able to save exactly where the choices are... can make some people game's inconvenient as you would have to pay close attention if u wish to not skip directly or by mistake to the choice (sometimes can happen to press CTRL or click multiple times and get over some text and you don't know what to choose based on what happened earlier) but that may be just me. who knows.

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
How many endings can be achieved? I achieved 3 of them: Bad ending; Good ending (canon) and Good ending (non-canon).

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
win7/64.
the dead turtle is moving faster than this game starts
I honestly wanted to like this. I don't though because of a lot of surrounding things. It has nothing to do with the story but the main things that bring this down a lot:

1) The menu is atrocious. You can't tell what you're altering in the settings, I have no idea if I have skip read text on, all text, if it skips to choices, if it skips over choices, etc. The backlog disappears at a new scene cut, which I guess can be okay, but it kinda defeats the purpose of a backlog. On top of that, it always is at the very START of the scene, so you have to scroll a ton to get where you are.

2) You can't hide the text box/text. Art and stuff looks great, too bad you can't appreciate it with the exception of 2 second "appreciation" moments where the game hides the text box for you.

And actually, that's mostly it. But those are a big deal. Not being able to appreciate the art and having a menu/UI making it so you can't change options is annoying, especially since I wound up skipping unread text which is a huge no-no when trying to play a game with multiple endings.
What is this engine anyway? Why use something else when there is a wonderful renpy? Especially if it's a classic visual novel with no meta-gameplay.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes