VN - RPGM - Completed - My Happiness ≠ Her Happiness [Final] [Star's Dream]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Started as a good concept, but the execution is horrible.

MTL is horrible in the game, all option picks, opening/closing quotes, genders used are badly done. You can get the concept, but you will have to try really hard to get past the text. There is multiple translations done, even in game directory there is different zipped translations, but after trying everything and not seeing clear installation notes, I assume it is just horrible translation.

The gameplay mechanics are horrible, you keep rotating between 3 places over and over and have to keep walking/sleeping/repeating (even multiple times) to finally trigger stat check and see a scene. Oh if you chose the wrong option you won't actually see the scene (still can rewatch the missed scenes after completing the game).

Story and plot is quite good, there is different paths to take, very slow burner and does the whole story development in the right phase with slow corruption. NTR is heavily emphasised, hence if that is not your kink would not recommend.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

One of the best NTR games on the site, especially if you include the DLC.

Will you convince your wife to cuckold you, or work with the guy to trick her into cheating? Will she get fucked by her ex-boyfriend, or by your boss at work? Will this all end in divorce, or will she stay by your side? Everything is up to you in this erotic visual novel created in the RPG Maker Engine. Overall its a must-play experience.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

LonerPrime

I'll keep it simple.

Pure Netorase lovers will not like this. The protagonist is a dumbass who thinks it's a good idea to let the other guys "try" to steal his wife by pushing her into cheating unawares. That pretty much becomes netorare/netori hybrid with extra steps. I mean he literally invites one to cum inside her raw. How blatantly clear can it get? Obviously with his dumbassery comes his shitty sex performance so it makes it more easy to steer the story against him and sure enough,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    I'd put her "loyalty" factor into question but the game is so designed that MC will never come out on top. MTL doesn't do it much favor either. Game was already treading a unique genre combination, whatever impact was left is diluted due to machine translation.

That being said, it isn't all bad. If you switch off half of your brain, you can enjoy the art to a certain degree. RPG engine does make things a bit tedious of rinsing and repeating the same daily regime but nothing too extreme. Overall, a decent game but betrays expectations.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

blue2east

loved this game, would love to see more like this. English translation could have obviously been better. The main characters were very hot, would like to maybe see some more options or paths to go down but ultimately it was cool to have at least two different storylines.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Xiblis

First of all this is NOT a netorase game, the comments saying that it is are wrong or jebaiting you.

This a NTR game, the translation is okay-ish but the story and endings will interest you, if you are a netorare fan.

The scenes are good, the mechanics fool-proof, you can do nothing wrong by playing this game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Riva

Thanks for the translation !!
    I really like the depressed NTR genre, lol
    How about translating this author other games??
    Like the one in the island, and the school ones iirc
    Still there is some part like kimochi translated as handsome, and when the nicknames the wife called to husband, and other part still need revision
  7. 1.00 star(s)

ding000

horrible machine translation ,don't think there is much of a game there either you basically rotate in between 3 locations as you progress the story with little inputs here and there, which either get followed up by a scene or if you picked wrong no scene.