Ren'Py Abandoned My Harem Story R [v0.21] [cyber.x.pimp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
PS.
What is it with devs these days trying to bring sandbox back from the grave? Every poll I've ever seen, VN gets the vast majority of votes, over sandbox...it's gotta be what...1 out of 20 sandbox games that lasts beyond an update or two, due to lack of fan interest?
As long as the harem genre is popular, so shall be the sandbox format, as the linear visual novel format kinda sucks for letting you pick which girls you want to pursue in which order. And anyway, it isn't really the sandbox format people hate, but the excessive grinding that all too often comes along with it.

EDIT: So what's with the models in this game? Very distinctive look, as the whole 3D anime aesthetic goes anyway; they look like somebody made them in Daz3D but really tried to make it look like they were made in Honey Select.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
As long as the harem genre is popular, so shall be the sandbox format, as the linear visual novel format kinda sucks for letting you pick which girls you want to pursue in which order. And anyway, it isn't really the sandbox format people hate, but the excessive grinding that all too often comes along with it.
Quite true, what people hate, are shitty sandboxes, or grindy as fuck. Although you do have some people who legit hate sandboxes but they are the minority... just loud XD

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Quite true, what people hate, are shitty sandboxes, or grindy as fuck. Although you do have some people who legit hate sandboxes but they are the minority... just loud XD
Meh, the sandbox games that last beyond an update or two are the ones that don't throw grinding into the mix. It's just that the sandbox games that don't include grinding are few and far between (or the story/coding is so terrible, grinding looks more appealing) ...that I along with many others see the sandbox tag and move on.

Reactions: qaywsx

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Goes in Groundhog Day mode after day two. Last day repeats every day I wake up...

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
This looks like it has potential! Going from the tags, it doesn't have any full-fledged sex scenes yet, so I'll wait until it's more fleshed out, but I do like the look of it. :)

Hoping for a sex scene (and hopefully creampie) update soon! :)

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
As others said, "sandbox" allows for easier harem / disconnected stories. Also most sandboxes in the last couple of years moved away from grinding.
So far this looks promising, I like that the models are unique, not quite Daz3D but not HoneySelect either, it's like in between.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I prefer sandbox over VN. I also like some sandbox games that require playing (AKA grind). I prefer games to actually have some game elements.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The sex with the tsundere girl is all we have so far? And is it day 2 or 3? Its buggy as shit, it keeps repeating. The workaround to that I think, is go home early and go to Ringo's room.

The end of current content is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote