• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Hero Harem [v0.1] [Dev_Edgar]

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
AI really ruining everything
Well not really, there are already a huge amount of games that are literally crap and there was no need for AI to do that.

For those are interested, current AI's aren't great and make a lot of bad games, the only game I know that is good, is made by Drill Drill Drill, even a sequel is planned.

Last edited:

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
I do think some aspects of the art here is interesting with how the creator is clearly trying to fix some of the issues with AI art being inconsistent, like how he's clearly using the same heads and just changing the bodies.

Really needs to work on actually fitting the heads to the bodies though.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
Feels like all the MHA game devs dropped the ball not calling it My Harem Academia.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
When I read it was AI generated I had to take a look at the fingers, still ok but getting pretty close to unsettling. Rarely seen AI do fingers well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
I dont care about the color of skin, personally i think the art looks great, now its up to the story and game structure to bring it home. Could be amazing, could also be a dumpster dive. I'm rooting for you dev, its all up to your writing skills now.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I know the light skin Mirko is due to the AI having vastly more data on it, but it is still the responsibility of the user to adjust and help the AI fix the errors instead of thinking it is some automatic money printer.
So instead of hating AI art, you should hate people who used it half-assed instead.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
I know the light skin Mirko is due to the AI having vastly more data on it, but it is still the responsibility of the user to adjust and help the AI fix the errors instead of thinking it is some automatic money printer.
So instead of hating AI art, you should hate people who used it half-assed instead.
what do you mean error its a fan project as in non canon. dosent really matter what he dose wioth it he could make them all dudes if he wished.