1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
only trying this because 3 of the maids are about to faint..
WTF...i finally get to see something that was written by 100 monkeys stuck in a room with 100 typewriters...good god this is BAD..now..i'm not talking the engrish or spelling or grammar..i'm talking the story..it is horrifically BAD....it is..senselessly DUMB AS FUCK.how bad you ask?..it makes Slonique look like Shakespeare.
also...in one scene..ya..the MC has big moobs
So you are saying the maids don't make it worth?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ouch, this game has some great introduction!

in the next update the mc will be allowed to speak (a few words, at least) with one of the girls (beside the main lady), and so on...slow, but steady progress in every update...till BOOM!:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Again this Eric. Perhaps this is the most disgusting face that I met in games. I would be less upset if he was a black guy, but not this :eek:.

Reactions: Schnubsl

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The Engrish in the description alone is turning me away.

Reactions: Onysko

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is the story of this game as bad as the girls from "light of my life" look ? Or not quite that bad ?

Part of me wants to play it just to see piece of dogshit Eric with big tits, hopefully we can get him raped as if he was a "idiot in leecher town".

Seems even getting stabbed in the neck by a psychotic vegan bitch isn't enough to teach him to stay out of adult games and trying to force his lameass fetish on people...

Last edited:
Reactions: Schnubsl

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Too many good games have just been downloaded for me to even take a look at this thing, until I can at least understand a few sentences.

A hint to the developer: If you can't express yourself in English, try to find someone who can, before starting a game meant to appeal to English speakers. Good luck.

Reactions: Valrin72

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Which game does that refer to?
pretty much 90% of all the games.
as most of the game are based or genetically variant of it.
its the "papa" of all incest games.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes