Unity Completed My HOT Assistant [Final] [Rufa]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.png

Overview:
I know what you dream of! You dream of your assistant. She was sweet and beautiful. So, I also dreamed about it. But to do it, I need to earn a lot of money! The more I earn the more fun I will have with her! Earn and fuck her all day!

Thread Updated: 2021-09-30
Release Date: 2024-03-12
Developer: Rufa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can't wait for the anti-three letter basement brigade to make their way into this thread. Can we just skip some of that and update what I assume are missing tags based on the clearly obvious preview picks to someone with basic observation skills.
I don't think you have a clue here. Even if the original post is edited to include the tags you assume are missing the tags at the top (the same tags seen when looking at the "Latest Games and Updates" page) don't magically change. If you are reasonably certain a tag is missing then:
  1. go to the original first post and all the way at the bottom left is a "!report" button, click it
  2. Select "other" then type in a small bit about "missing tags" and what they are possibly include your reasons why they are missing.
  3. Click submit
  4. Wait usually less than 24 hours and you should be informed "Your report was resolved" or rarely "Your report was denied for lack of cause".
Now when you ask "Why should I have to?" the answer is simple, until someone submits that report no changes will get applied and I am far to uninterested to bother, I have already applied more effort teaching you basic etiquette than I want to put into a change I don't care about.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I don't think you have a clue here.

At least someone comes in with a different argument for a change, but you need to work on your bedside manners, cause that first sentence makes it difficult for anyone to continue to listen to. That aside, you are the only person it seems that was not amused by my comment and decided to take it upon yourself to target me and make a point to "school" me on etiquette, manners and proper procedures via "do it yourself" info. Then you added in your own assumptions by claiming I am a "why should I have to" kind of person, but that is a whole other conversation, but nothing short of hypocritical.

I'm just honestly satisfied no one came in here complaining about "overused tropes" and "is it avoidable" and "here we go again" cries, when the game needs much more help in many other places. But you carry on about your business and I'll carry on about mine. How does that sound for you?

Reactions: circuitarity

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Can't wait for the anti-three letter basement brigade to make their way into this thread. Can we just skip some of that and update what I assume are missing tags based on the clearly obvious preview picks to someone with basic observation skills.
is that NTR or MTL or both

• Haha
Reactions: bluerubber
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote