3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
If you haven't install the Japanese language pack do it and try switching locales through the control panel 99% of western games will run on a Japanese locale and its extremely simply to switch back on forth if needed I've never had any problems at least
Where can I find the Japanese language pack for use with the Locale Emulator?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
This is amazing! Love this artist! I wish there was an English version of . There really isn't much of this artist out there unfortunatly.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Where can I find the Japanese language pack for use with the Locale Emulator?
You don't the Japanese language pack is downloaded through the windows in your settings. Simply go to settings, then time and language, click language and onthe right there should be add a language this will not change your system language unless you set it as primary.

Reactions: Dothackjhe

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
You don't the Japanese language pack is downloaded through the windows in your settings. Simply go to settings, then time and language, click language and onthe right there should be add a language this will not change your system language unless you set it as primary.
Right, thanks.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Damn, son. Look what the cat dragged in.

This is one of the OGs that woke up a whole lot of degenerates lmao

I still find it quite weird this didn't have a sequel with the actual mother getting some action, too.

redwall2018

Mar 3, 2020
1655889123050.png Hey, every time I try to open the game I get this error?

I tried to right click and open with the emulator but it doesn't appear as a option

Can anyone help?

Reactions: Creepymangguy

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
Bro this is art. Do you draw the characters? If so, I would like to know if you do custom work, at least 1 gif or something like that. Let me know

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
If you can't get this to run, just search your favorit h-anime site the gifs of this are everywhere. Example for your Google-foo:
ObaFella - Isourou Shite Iru Oi no Senzuri wo Nozokimi Shite Tara Koufun Shite Omowazu
In the end it's a vn so if you like the Artstyle and the Animation, better to save it as a gif, so you can choose anytime which scene to see without having to go through the flat story. Anyways thx for the upload ;-)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote