VN Ren'Py My Husband Doesn't Know [v0.15] [DLGB]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Unfortunately my opinion on the game was removed from the review section and cannot submit a corrected one, still I want to assess the wonderful work we have here, the art is top notch, with a lot of personality and originality. The FMC is beautiful surrounded by men much more than well endowed to breed her.

As of version 0.15 my only complaint is the scene with the girl due to a personal lack of interest on sapphic interactions, I would have invested more in having a scene involving the construction workers even if it was indirect, like having them early working waking up Aspen with the noises while inevitably she has flashbacks of what happened the day before, or put a stronger emphasis on our FMC´s delight on the Police officer, like giving an option on doing this or that, even if it was just the illusion of choice.

For the record, this game is a 5 Star development, even if I didn´t like the sapphic interaction, also, the end for 0.15 was brilliant, not so much for the suspense but still a wonderful ending giving hints on how is society in Aspen´s world.

EDIT: I made an image for the game taking a beautiful still from it.

MHDK.jpg

Last edited:

FMcPlayer

Sep 8, 2024
View attachment 3895988

Overview:
A wife, her neighbor, a plumber, a mechanic, a construction crew and the college football team walk into a bar​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-05
Release Date: 2024-10-05
Developer: DLGB -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 4103637 View attachment 3896006 View attachment 3896007 View attachment 3896008 View attachment 3896009
I like this one
This update is not much good according to me because that bus and police station victim girl scene was really not good
Something new might be good for the change
Force, sex we have many on those but this is good one
gropings with student was my fav scene
Its good when Fmc enjoys the stuff and this grows gradually

Reactions: oyemiperro

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
It was a hot update :coffee:
It wasn't short (considering the time gap between updates)
The spanking sound is good, but we don't have sound in this game
And I hope there will be less focus on lesbian content in the future - we already have plenty of lesbian-themed games
When the amount of lesbian and straight content becomes equal, the updates are such that neither straight fans nor lesbian fans are satisfied. An example of this is Miss Danvers

Last edited:

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
It was a hot update :coffee:
It wasn't short (considering the time gap between updates)
The spanking sound is good, but we don't have sound in this game
And I hope there will be less focus on lesbian content in the future - we already have plenty of lesbian-themed games
When the amount of lesbian and straight content becomes equal, the updates are such that neither straight fans nor lesbian fans are satisfied. An example of this is Miss Danvers
Totally agree

EDIT
I don't see a focus on sapphic necessary since the size of the male reproductive apparatus, in this universe, has such proportions. Conceptually it sends a blunt, strong and clear message, and with so much lesbian content that message becomes blurry and the game loses conceptual strength.
Also, the main premise is: "A wife, her neighbor, a plumber, a mechanic, a construction crew and the college football team walk into a bar".

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes