How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Revamped art version is over quite quickly but looks very good in general - with the exception of Helen's anatomically impossible yoga pose.

kai97

Dec 16, 2018
Your choice of trigger words will not influence the story in any ways
I even write relax as a trigger word but the dialog after says it failed.. I then get a blowjob scene with the sister and get taken back to the main menu...What am i doing wrong pls?

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I even write relax as a trigger word but the dialog after says it failed.. I then get a blowjob scene with the sister and get taken back to the main menu...What am i doing wrong pls?

You're doing everything right. It's just that the game is still in development. He can't hypnotize her just yet, his skill sucks, it is not as easy as he thinks. He will be able to do it in a couple of game days.

Reactions: kai97

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Really like where this is going, wasnt a fan at the beginning but with the reworked art/story it's coming around. Still a little early to judge.

Not a fan of Dream sequences myself, they're usually an excuse to include unearned sex scene, but in this case it looks like it's going to fit into the story, so I will wait and see.

Needs better animations.

There are still issues, like when mc confronts sister in the hallway after shower, according to the following text she's wearing a towel, but she's actually wearing her underwear, without a towel in site. Also, mc is occasionally referred to as "Alex" despite picking a new name for him.

Dev team appears to put a lot of effort into improving, can't wait to see upcoming releases

sarge5186

Oct 19, 2017
is there an walkthrough for this game becuse every one of the ancers for the step daughter questions are wrong when playing her game

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Hey everyone, Just wanted to say big thanks for playing "My Hypnotized Family"!

Good news - we've got a new update coming real soon with a lot of lewd and hot scenes. We also want to hear from you: what's your top pick for best scene or picture in the game? I am trying to pick the ultimate screenshots for promotion of the game and

I realize, that I've seen them too many times to understand which are the best ones. Please let me know on the replies to this message. It will really help a lot. Thanks again for helping make our game better!
photo_2023-07-04_10-37-35.jpg

Mar 29, 2021
It's wonderful to see that the Steam page has been recently set up and the game is supposed to be released as an early access title on July 18th: (y)

Reactions: The Naughty Three

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
With game overs no warnings, so the game becomes more interesting. With fetishes it will be quite obvious. With girl routes it will also be hidden dynamic. If patrons ask for warnings for game overs or girl routes, it will be added.
In that case I suggest the game overs not being related to things too long in the past. In a different game you can get a game over because of something you did HOURS of gameplay ago if you don't play with walkthough open.

Reactions: hentai charley

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Hypnotized Family [v0.28] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 55mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
help pls, whatever option I choose, it ends in game over View attachment 2793412
"Wait for a better opportunity" is the right answer. The game ends because this is the amount of content that is currently available. If you see "this is the end of content", then it really is the end for now. If you see "Game Over" it's a bad end.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes