How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Not that I want it to happen, but how has Batreon not shut this down? Working on my own mod and wondering if going that route (with others) is even worth trying. Wouldn't want to build a following just to get closed down at some point.

They will ban me absolutely, it's just a question of timd, but since Ive cut expenses, I'll finish the game anyway, financial support or not

Reactions: DarkLoki

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Could someone change the android port from mixdrop to mega or something else I can't download it as it keeps opening up new pages

garyH

May 25, 2017
The difference between love and sub for the sisters is pretty obvious, but whats the difference between the harem and love routes with the Mom?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Sandbox to visit different locations yes. Most sandbox AVN usually add a element of grind to it. If I want grind and lewds I can play Skyrim or Fallout with lewd mods.
well again grind can be an good but also bad cos good grind if you can grind alot and fast but bad grind is when its slow

and sure skyrim with lewd mods but that can easily break or bug out so i love a lewd rpg game

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
When i Play the Game via joiplay then i get this message can anyone Help ad to why i get Said message? Thanks

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
The android version will be updated?, I would prefer someone else to port it because the previous one was full of errors

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes