How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
"leaving the rapey son to plan his hypno revenge in the basement on all the women who've wronged him his whole life. "

Incorrect.

" this description seems like it's hand crafted on a platter to cater to a very specific f95 audience,"

The description on f95 is in fact crafted to f95zone audience. Not the game itself. Game itself is my plaything
Part of my description was directed at the f95 audience and hence why it was embellished, and not directed at you as a person or a dev.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Part of my description was directed at the f95 audience and hence why it was embellished, and not directed at you as a person or a dev.
Gotcha.

" Is there preggo stuff in it? Asking for myself"

Currently only in dream sequence, closer to endgame however we'll get all girls pregnant.

Reactions: bluerubber

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Gotcha.

" Is there preggo stuff in it? Asking for myself"

Currently only in dream sequence, closer to endgame however we'll get all girls pregnant.
lol, that's just my signature line. But it is my go to question so it's always nice to know the answer to

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
The Naughty Three given the info at the end of ep1 I was wondering if ep2 will be standalone and/or if you plan on remastering ep1 to have sandbox as well?
Standalone. The EP1 is complete as it is (aside of one bugfix of one image for those who prefer moms without bush). But replaying the EP1 you can get girls to different routes even now, by just making different choices during the game. We have two routes per family member.

Reactions: lancekro

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
boobs_lover_69 your 1 star review of this game is very interesting, but begs a few questions. Here is what you wrote in it:

The amount that I care about the slow speed of updates is so much less than the amount I care about how fucking soulless AI art is. I've loved this game up until now, but if you start using AI art in future updates just to make updates come out faster, you will 100% lose me and many others. As far as my review of this game up to this point, I would honestly give it 5 stars, but the choice to take the honestly incredible artstyle and replace it with AI in the future is not one that I can get behind.
So what exactly is "losing you" mean? What support did I lose? What appreciation? What help? Did you give this game your theoretical 5-star review before, when it was 100% hand-drawn (currently still is) to support it? No. Did you perhaps support it financially? No.

Both of these actions would have improve financial situation of the game and I could afford to continue to pay for hand-drawn art, not go in the red and not be able to afford it anymore and trying to save the game with other cheaper means like AI art.

Tanking the game's rating with your 1 star review is your only contribution to what you call "incredible art-style of the game" and did nothing to support it or show your appreciation, when it mattered.

Money would help afford the hand-made art. Good reviews would rank the game higher on the forum and bring more views and as result supporters. Your 1 star review tanks the game further, no matter what art is chosen. It doesn't do anything good or constructive whatsoever. And it's also dishonest, since your actual perception of everything currently in the game is 5 stars. Where were these 5 stars when they were most needed?

// everyone else, sorry for the rant. some people just...

Last edited:

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Unsurprising reaction from another recent review bomber. Although at least you didn't like the game to start with, so perhaps your 1-star review actually represents your opinion about the content of the game, which you consider not having enough sex scenes (it includes 19 erotic scenes, that include oral, vaginal, pregnancy, group, you name it) and the last one is actually having sex with MC's mom "IRL" but ok, you do you, ShipRat.

Last edited:

ShipRat

Jan 17, 2021
Really? I'm a review bomber?

You're making a game, posting it to a public forum and then getting upset when people are giving you feedback. We are allowed opinions man...

No i don't think two years of development for what MHF provides is acceptable, two years for 19 scenes isn't even one scene a month, and i don't think "not being able to afford your artist" is acceptable either. I rated the game low because i think its bad and i'm sick of waiting 2 months for an update only for it to be one new "scene" while other solo projects have been churning out whole character arcs in the same space of time.

Splitting your game into multiple parts is also something i dislike, its frustrating and inconvenient.

So yeah, i think the game is one star. Because i think your game is low effort and you have a shitty attitude. And if you can't take people reviewing your game, having opinions about AI art, or general critism, maybe F95 isnt for you either, bit weird to be arguing because you don't like the review they left my guy.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Really? I'm a review bomber?

You're making a game, posting it to a public forum and then getting upset when people are giving you feedback. We are allowed opinions man...

No i don't think two years of development for what MHF provides is acceptable, two years for 19 scenes isn't even one scene a month, and i don't think "not being able to afford your artist" is acceptable either. I rated the game low because i think its bad and i'm sick of waiting 2 months for an update only for it to be one new "scene" while other solo projects have been churning out whole character arcs in the same space of time.

Splitting your game into multiple parts is also something i dislike, its frustrating and inconvenient.

So yeah, i think the game is one star. Because i think your game is low effort and you have a shitty attitude. And if you can't take people reviewing your game, having opinions about AI art, or general critism, maybe F95 isnt for you either, bit weird to be arguing because you don't like the review they left my guy.
Well, if you are posting reviews to public forums, you're not the only person entitled to giving feedback, prepare to get some responses as well.

I do take constructive criticism when it's actually presented. It's evident from this thread. That's why when art was not liked by reviewers, I changed the artist and had to redo all scenes and sprites from scratch (that's why there is 19 scenes, since first half a year a different artist was there). That's why there is no NTR in the game. That's why the game is visual novel, not sandbox.

However, if an artist works slow, the updates will be slow, the code and writing was done 5x faster. So I needed to either replace the artist again or find other ways to speed up and cheapen the process. Your opinion is that all AI art is trash. My opinion that you or most other people would never tell well-made AI art from non-AI art, when presented in blind test.

As for the attitude, have you perhaps tried reading your own post?

Last edited:

ShipRat

Jan 17, 2021
F95 doesnt ask you to leave constructive critism, it asks you to leave a review. And i reviewed your game.

Sorry your artist is slow, sorry you didn't like the original one you hired, sorry i have a predisposed opinion about AI art, but my opinion is what reviews are based on, and i still think your game is 1 star after two years of development. Bitching about it because you disagree isn't going to change my opinion.

Reactions: Tannel

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
F95 doesnt ask you to leave constructive critism, it asks you to leave a review. And i reviewed your game.

Sorry your artist is slow, sorry you didn't like the original one you hired, sorry i have a predisposed opinion about AI art, but my opinion is what reviews are based on, and i still think your game is 1 star after two years of development. Bitching about it because you disagree isn't going to change my opinion.
I am not planning on changing your cleary informed sophisticated opinion on what "acceptable" or not. I simply disagreed with factual inaccuracies about "no sex scenes" and expressed that publicly. I expressed my opinion, which happens all the time on public forums, as you have yourself pointed out.

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018

Come on now, 1 star is really unfair here

Reactions: The Naughty Three

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
without a doubt.
Let's test it then. Here two images from two different creators on Patreon. One does AI generated art, the other one makes his own digital art without AI. Guess which is which? I will then provide you answers and links with proof which is AI generated or not. Using image search will of course defeat the purpose of experiment. Make the decision just looking at the images. I trust your honesty here.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Let's test it then. Here two images from two different creators on Patreon. One does AI generated art, the other one makes his own digital art without AI. Guess which is which? I will then provide you answers and links with proof which is AI generated or not. Using image search will of course defeat the purpose of experiment. Make the decision just looking at the images. I trust your honesty here.
you fucked up by posting an art with 6 fingers on hand

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
you fucked up by posting an art with 6 fingers on hand

Thank you for noticing and letting me know. I did fuck up. Small screen. It could have been easily fixed in photoshop in 10 minutes however. Now replaced with another two examples.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes