How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Should have the ai cg tag, so I could avoid it.

Next episode is a separate release. It will have AI CG tag. You're within your right to avoid it and you can percieve this game as finished or abandoned on this episode, which is 100% human art. Hence the "End Of Episode" situation.

Last edited:

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Not the AI artwork coming soon :cautious:
Man I really try to like this game but every update I wonder what the devs are thinking. And even though the time between updates is long, the in-game time has been really short, so being able to force your hypnotized family to suck you off and fuck them this early on kills any buildup or momentum or payoff. I suspect the devs realized they needed to do something to keep people interested, but instead of a bone they tried to throw us a steak to distract us from the looming AI art, which is definitely there to speed up production and lower project costs, but at what cost? This is sad to see.

If "every update you wonder what devs are thinking", this isn't your game and I am not your dev. There are other games there where corruption process is much slower. And there are games where it is much faster. Btw, most people who criticize this game, criticize it for slow progress in0game, not the opposite. Again, you can find very slow corruption games here. Perhaps "Damon" would work for you. I recommend stop "trying to like my game" and stop wondering what I am thinking. If you're that interested in what I am thinking, you can ask directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: kahlyan

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
it says in the change log that for the next episode your going to use AI artwork. that will kill this game for me at least, that AI art never looks like the person its suppose to. personally i wish you'd stick with actual drawn artwork. no matter how long between updates.

I get your point, but it's not only slow, but something I can not afford to continue. Here is the character art preview btw. Can you explain to me in what way it looks worse? Different, sure.

Reactions: j.blac7

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Just a doubt about the AI, it will be a FULL AI art or it will be optimized by AI? the former will bring the people to a mass destruction, the latter is a advance imho

It will be AI first, human edit second, to make sure character art is consistent and no artifacts. It will look something like this.

Last edited:

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
It's one thing if you saw the new AI, it's another thing to downplay it and call it crap etc before you've even seen it. Give the dev a freaking break please.
Thank you for support! Honestly, the rules remain the same: you get mostly nice people in your game's discord and amongst supporters and you get people complaining on forums like this. It's even useful to get some hate like this and discern some useful criticism out of it, although I won't take all criticism as equally valid. For example, I am being criticized as game being too slow with corruption and sex and too fast with corruption and sex on the same day :D.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkLoki

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Dude gets fired and his girlfriend leaves him, so he goes back home to live with his mom and sisters, who's deadbeat dad left them, leaving the rapey son to plan his hypno revenge in the basement on all the women who've wronged him his whole life. That's about the gist of what I got from reading between the lines of the description and spoiler description. lol. I mean it lists the preggo tag, so I'll probably try it at some point, but this description seems like it's hand crafted on a platter to cater to a very specific f95 audience, and that the dev almost felt obliged to point all of that out so as not to offend the gods. lol.
Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer giving stock market advice, it's just an observation because I like preggo stuff.
"leaving the rapey son to plan his hypno revenge in the basement on all the women who've wronged him his whole life. "

Incorrect.

" this description seems like it's hand crafted on a platter to cater to a very specific f95 audience,"

The description on f95 is in fact crafted to f95zone audience. Not the game itself. Game itself is my plaything

Last edited:

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Whelp. guess I should at least take this Update while there's no AI art. It's a shame really, not many Hypnosis Incest Games and I'm losing one to god damn AI art. Awful shit.

Sorry, but it is what it is. The choice was to abandon the project or cut costs. I recommend you see this as final update and hence the explicit warning I gave about AI art in the future, so people with aversion with AI art are warned in advance. Of course you'd never know it is AI art without my honest disclaimer (which I will of course put everywhere), but that's a totally separate story.

Last edited:

SpankyM42

Jun 20, 2022
I'm not fussed about whether the new images are AI or not. As long as the dev finds the creation of the game easier and faster than before, who are we to complain?
Having said that.... sandbox?? really??? I mean, I do play dome of the stuff on here that has sandbox elements that don't intrude too much into how the game feels. If you are adding a sandbox element, I hope it's not too intrusive. By that, I mean having to be in certain places at certain times of the day in order to have the story advance properly.

Anyway, so far I've enjoyed this game and am hoping the next part of this adventure is similarly enjoyable.

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
I get your point, but it's not only slow, but something I can not afford to continue. Here is the character art preview btw. Can you explain to me in what way it looks worse? Different, sure.

looks generic as hell to me, your current art has a style. sure it doesnt look bad but hard to judge based on one character and one picture alone.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
looks generic as hell to me, your current art has a style. sure it doesnt look bad but hard to judge based on one character and one picture alone.

I see your point and I appreciate your honest feedback. IMO, it's less generic than most 3d art in Adult VN games, where the same models are rehashed. Current art is great, but it takes one month to make one erotic scene. And it costs more than the game earns currently, even at massive discount that the artist has given me, regular cost of 2d hand-drawn adult artists are higher. Perhaps the game is not good enough to earn enough supporters to cover the costs, or alternatively there is just too many games out there. Who knows. But instead of abandoning the project, I decided to adapt and continue. In a sense, for those who hate AI art the game is abandoned from this point on.

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Can you explain to me in what way it looks worse? Different, sure.
This isn't a dig against you personally, or your understandable choice to use AI art, but more me voicing my stance on AI art in general, I guess:
Your old art had a distinct style and vibe. It had character, it conveyed something, and every picture was interesting to look at. AI art looks proficient and clean at first glance, but it's a case of "seen one, seen all" for me: AI art basically is an amalgamation of hundreds of pictures, and it loses everything that makes art stand out and unique. AI does not "do" good/conscious color composition, eye direction, line work, glance vectors, emphasizing certain areas for mindful reasons, and, well, anything really that makes art, well, art: The product of a sapient mind.

I usually do not exclude any tags on this site, but I have come into the habit of excluding "ai cg" because it's like putting a bag of flour into whatever recipe you're cooking: It usually ruins the meal, and while it's still technically food, it's just not something I really want near my taste buds.

Probably controversial, but I would rather have a game without any art than one reliant on AI; I do enjoy good writing, after all, and some of my favourite smut games were/are text-based, and have little or even no pictures (Free Cities, Lilith's Throne, CoC, to name some).

Again: I do understand your decision, and I'm not in a position to gainsay it (nor would I want to). I'm just trying to explain that AI "art" in general just doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: ShipRat and Phegor
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes