VN Ren'Py My Italian Slut Wife [v0.2.1] [HornyDogStudio]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
There will be a "cheating" path, not necessarily a textbook definition of NTR, so I don't want to use the word NTR and be attacked by the purists... As well as there will be a "NTS" path that is more like a loving path, since it will not be textbook NTS. I really don't give a fuck about following a formula or checking boxes about what is what... So I'm being very careful not to label it in a way that would get mad people mad...
Well, the main difference between "simple" cheating and netorare is that the MC becomes aware of the cheating, and the focus is on his POV of the cheating.

Will there be any interracial stuff? That would mean characters outside of mc's friend-circle get a turn with the wife.

HornyDogStudio

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
Well, the main difference between "simple" cheating and netorare is that the MC becomes aware of the cheating, and the focus is on his POV of the cheating.

Will there be any interracial stuff? That would mean characters outside of mc's friend-circle get a turn with the wife.
The NTR definition usually have a heavy emphasis on "stealing" the significant other, and emotional bound between the agents of the adultery, that is what I don't want to commit. Anyway, about the interracial and other characters: I am planning on some extra characters, but not necessarily interracial. I really enjoy the interracial/BBC theme and could make a whole game around it, but not this one... I don't want this game to be about this, so I don't want to introduce it here, even a little.

Reactions: Filipis

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
My main gripe is that I can no longer identify with the MC at all. What guy wouldn't be interested in that ass? It is absurd that he "doesn't care" about it. If I was him seeing her finger herself on the way home, you better believe I would be in it before the end of the night. Don't leave her unsatisfied!

• Haha
Reactions: HornyDogStudio

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
I like the girl is super hot, good game so far. Just not a fan of cuck games, would have been lot better if she was the protagonist and cheats him behind his back.
Btw does she get fucked by someone other than her husband by now? Or i have somehow missed that
Seems like when friend of mc was went to take shower. She rush off to take shower as well :unsure:. maybe flashback scene idk great game going to sub to ya pateron in nov dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyDogStudio

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The NTR definition usually have a heavy emphasis on "stealing" the significant other, and emotional bound between the agents of the adultery, that is what I don't want to commit.
So, the game will be about sharing/cheating? Sweet. Looking forward to it!
Anyway, about the interracial and other characters: I am planning on some extra characters, but not necessarily interracial. I really enjoy the interracial/BBC theme and could make a whole game around it, but not this one... I don't want this game to be about this, so I don't want to introduce it here, even a little.
All I am hearing from this, is that your next project has me even more intrigued!

HornyDogStudio

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
So, the game will be about sharing/cheating? Sweet. Looking forward to it!

All I am hearing from this, is that your next project has me even more intrigued!
I have a lot of ideas my friend. But I absolutely will not abandon this project or start another one before finishing this one...

• Love
Reactions: Filipis

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
It actually is based on a famous literotica story, but I just took the basic premise and some ideas from there, not gonna follow it word by word. Also, I absolutely wouldn't follow the hardcore humiliation route...

I don't know why this kind of error keeps happening randomly... Did you start fresh, or loaded from a save file from version 0.1?
new game started

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes