VN Ren'Py My Italian Slut Wife [v0.2.1] [HornyDogStudio]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

HornyDogStudio

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
View attachment 4157546 View attachment 4157547
Decent game, but you should remove that black shadow from the subtitles, especially in the Android version or playing on joiplay, you can't see any of the game's CG.
There shouldn't be any background for the dialogue. Maybe it's something with the Android repacking process.. To be honest, RenPy is really complicated for android releases, I recommend using JoiPlay for mobile...
You can hide the dialogue bar by pressing H at any time.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
God damn this update was incredible.

- Raff toying with her ass behind the bar and in the car was the best part. Something about the oiled ass and choice of poses just made it so fking hot. Same applies to the titfuck scene. It was all normal until the cumshot where Raff just collapses on her butt. That shot of her leaning back with the cum on her chest. Just perfect.

- Raff showing off her ass in a one-piece is so hot. That swimsuit (or one-pieces in general) needs to come back.

- Love the water beads on Raff after she showers. This and the last update had it and I hope to see more of it.

- Love the pov shots of mc rawdogging Raff.

All in all I noticed that in addition to the great writing, what stood out to me is the sex scenes. The dev has a clear eye for what looks good and a lot of the sex scenes hit. Making the mc not like butts is honestly an ingenious way of explaining why he is so cool with all this. It also opens up so many sexy scenarios. That said, the scene in the car will be hard to top imo. It's just that good.

The ntr path cant arrive any sooner. Seriously cant wait for that.

Last edited:

retadrddoge

Aug 6, 2024
There shouldn't be any background for the dialogue. Maybe it's something with the Android repacking process.. To be honest, RenPy is really complicated for android releases, I recommend using JoiPlay for mobile...
You can hide the dialogue bar by pressing H at any time.
btw u did update ur game but why its not showing up in latest updates section, u need to put it i hope more ppl come and play ur game its worth. it still say updated month ago.

WMMID

Aug 17, 2024
It was never meant to be a typical NTS (nor NTR) scenario. Just read the game description, it's clearly described there from day one. And yeah, whatever route you choose, it should be a rough ride, because I hate vanilla.
You're going to catch flak for it steering away from the seemingly preferred NTS approach on this site but there's a ton of those games at the moment, Vulgar Reverie and Netorase phone to name a few of the standouts. It's nice to see something that leans into a more chaotic and blurred dynamic. The husband played with fire and is now strapped into a no-holds barred journey. He came something like 5 times in the first day alone because he finds this so overwhelmingly hot so he can't complain that much lmao

HornyDogStudio

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2024
God damn this update was incredible.

- Raff toying with her ass behind the bar and in the car was the best part. Something about the oiled ass and choice of poses just made it so fking hot. Same applies to the titfuck scene. It was all normal until the cumshot where Raff just collapses on her butt. That shot of her leaning back with the cum on her chest. Just perfect.

- Raff showing off her ass in a one-piece is so hot. That swimsuit (or one-pieces in general) needs to come back.

- Love the water beads on Raff after she showers. This and the last update had it and I hope to see more of it.

- Love the pov shots of mc rawdogging Raff.

All in all I noticed that in addition to the great writing, what stood out to me is the sex scenes. The dev has a clear eye for what looks good and a lot of the sex scenes hit. Making the mc not like butts is honestly an ingenious way of explaining why he is so cool with all this. It also opens up so many sexy scenarios. That said, the scene in the car will be hard to top imo. It's just that good.

The ntr path cant arrive any sooner. Seriously cant wait for that.
Wow... Thank you for the words... You got it my man... You really got the essence of it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: DTchan
Apr 5, 2022
I hope she gets into NTR much more than NTS, that she makes the MC look like a sucker, lies to him constantly and treats him like a loser. The truth is that when the door to NTS was opened the moment the MC showed that he wanted to show off his wife, it actually backfired on the MC and became an environment for the wife to take advantage of the situation and make it turn into pure NTR, the MC thinks that this is NTS, but the wife does NTR and that's fine. If possible, do less scenes of the wife enlarging the MC with handjobs and stories, and focus on scenes of the wife primarily pleasing other men, and lying to the MC and treating him like the loser that she has already begun to see that he is.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I hope she gets into NTR much more than NTS, that she makes the MC look like a sucker, lies to him constantly and treats him like a loser. The truth is that when the door to NTS was opened the moment the MC showed that he wanted to show off his wife, it actually backfired on the MC and became an environment for the wife to take advantage of the situation and make it turn into pure NTR, the MC thinks that this is NTS, but the wife does NTR and that's fine. If possible, do less scenes of the wife enlarging the MC with handjobs and stories, and focus on scenes of the wife primarily pleasing other men, and lying to the MC and treating him like the loser that she has already begun to see that he is.
I'm sure this with all come in due time. The ingredients are already in place and the dev is building up to it slowly. You couldn't really tell in the first release but this second one makes it pretty clear throughout that NTR is a possible direction.

The scene where MC whips out his dick in the alley is an early example of the wife treating him like a "loser" as you would put it. Also, in the scene where MC asks his wife what did she do with her panties, her first instinct was to lie and say nothing. So the cracks are already there and we are seeing the beginnings of the wife "lying" to MC.

So between the little flashes of NTR in predominantly lovey dovey scenes, and the ending dialogue where MC asks himself whether should he pretend he doesnt know what his wife is up to, I'd say NTR fans are eating good. Like you Im not normally a NTS fan but the writing in this game has been really good that Im even enjoying those parts. And yeah, it helps that the dev has confirmed that there will be a NTS and NTR path.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Fuckkk game is so fucking hot! She so fucking slutty :love: :love: love how she tells the stories to MC and convinces him to go deeper into sharing her. But we all know MC wants that too :sneaky:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Very good game. The investigate mode is pretty cool. I hope for more hidden NTR.
My one negative about the game is that mechanic. I have coomer brain so I don't pay too much attention to the details. I missed a couple of clues. I wish there was an easy/bypass mode. Maybe it just highlighted from the start.

• Haha
Reactions: What'sNew
Apr 30, 2017
My one negative about the game is that mechanic. I have coomer brain so I don't pay too much attention to the details. I missed a couple of clues. I wish there was an easy/bypass mode. Maybe it just highlighted from the start.
Comparing this game to many others, like sandbox-search-freeroam types etc, it is one of the easiest but still have some gameplay elements, the hints is pretty obvious and noticable (if you don't skip all the text in the game), and only 1 of 3 hints have some "Search" part of the game, still, you just moving it around on the current render and you will find it in few seconds

Reactions: BangB420

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Comparing this game to many others, like sandbox-search-freeroam types etc, it is one of the easiest but still have some gameplay elements, the hints is pretty obvious and noticable (if you don't skip all the text in the game), and only 1 of 3 hints have some "Search" part of the game, still, you just moving it around on the current render and you will find it in few seconds
You underestimate my coomer brain :lepew:

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes