clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
spending any time with that Dad and Uncle some of that crappiness is bound to rub off. Not to mention dealing with that Les sister of his. I do like that for a change the MC is not some whimpy pansy ass beta boy. Even if he is butt ugly. That hair style damn not sure what the dev was thinking!
For the record, if they come out with another update, I will play it. But then, I see the MC as just a character in the story. In this case, a damaged character.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
What in the world...?
Just because the MC has no manners and gets his dick wet he is not "some wimpy pansy ass beta boy"?
:FacePalm:

It's better if I don't say more... ^^
I'm talking about the ones where the "COLLEGE guy" is with a girl and she starts rubbing his cock and he runs away all Embarrassed. Those are the whimpy pansy ass beta boys'

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
And we talked about how the MC is a douche. ^^

You do know that, for example, an impotent man can also be a douche?
It has nothing to do if he gets his dick wet or not, or if he is an Alpha- or Beta-male or not.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The dev had some problems with his PC and had to reinstall everything, losing some of his assets, that means the update will take longer than originally planned.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Man, the woman Ellie is the same person in " the shattered"? I just want to know who creat this beauty, and i want to play the original game.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Huh I wonder why this didn't get more support? Was it the mcs look?
could also be as something as simple as the patron sub payments.

things like those requested 1.50,4,8,15.50,25.50,63.50 tend to mess with peoples OCD on how numbers should be when it comes to stuff like that. i look at it and it annoys me:ROFLMAO:

things like 1,3,5,10,20,25,30,50 tend to be ok.

also i have no idea how much this game got in its peak.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I checked graphtreon and his peak was 4 supporters.
Can't say anything about the quality of the game as I never played it but I would say taking 7 months to make an update doesn't help with getting support.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course, a useless cuckold who gets off watching how they have sex with his mother attracts more attention.
How much did you drink to get fuzzy brained enough to think quoting a post I made a year ago in a long dead thread with that drivvle was a good idea?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i like that the game is fast paced we have too many slow burn games.

and the charecters look good specially the mom.
will there be NTR in the game? please say no

good luck dev
offtop
is the model from the left ("Life in the Santa County") same as Elisabeth (MC's stepmom) from "Lust Theory"?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes