3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Unfortunately the patreon of the dev is not active anymore.. :cry:
I think that the game is abandoned

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 1 completed, amazing NTR content.
At first I thought it will not lean much into the fetishes, but it went deep into it, with the right choices of course. I loved it.
I hope I can see the MC gets cucked further (y)

Reactions: Russian_Cuckold

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
It seems he was reported to Patreon. Rape content not allowed.
Am I weird to think that buying a game with that title puts you beyond the threshold of illustrated rape? I'm struggling to conjure up the concept of a person who buys it and feels compelled to report it.

Reactions: Swooosh

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 1 completed, amazing NTR content.
At first I thought it will not lean much into the fetishes, but it went deep into it, with the right choices of course. I loved it.
I hope I can see the MC gets cucked further (y)
It is my personal opinion.
Completed second chapter. Well, I did not enjoyed it as much as the first one.
The second chapter was not much sexual. As a sex fiction it needed more sexy scenes, sexual humiliation and ntr.
Also most of the scenes in second chapter was forced or r*pe, which I am not a big fan of.
MC's GF was the best part in the first chapter of the game, her transformation into a dominating slutty GF was amazing. In the second chapter she left and only comes back in the end.

I am glad she came back, and an interesting scenario.
It would be awesome if there is a chapter 3

Darnell and mom scenes were really hot in the first chapter. I am not much into incest. But sprinkled with ntr it is good.
I didn't enjoy their forced scenes in second chapter.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
There was preview of Chapter 3 released on March 18th. However the link is not working anymore.

Chapter 3 - Preview
Hi, this is a short preview, it's just the beginning, I'll be working in chapter 3 ,I want to take my time to improve the story. So here you have a short preview.

Please, don't distribute this content.
PC:

Mar 21, 2019
There was preview of Chapter 3 released on March 18th. However the link is not working anymore.

Chapter 3 - Preview
Hi, this is a short preview, it's just the beginning, I'll be working in chapter 3 ,I want to take my time to improve the story. So here you have a short preview.

Please, don't distribute this content.
PC:
What are you kidding? does not work!

• Haha
Reactions: juanides

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
What are you kidding? does not work!
As I wrote. The link is not working any more.
But there were 2 previews of chapter 3 before his patreon was taken down. One on 9th of March, second on 18th of March.
I just copied his message from patreon at that time..... I don't have the file, so I can't share.

Reactions: Topoll

longbong007

Jul 8, 2017
Darn man, first time I've seen N words in game, this is top edge realistic writing lmao, Can't wait to see 3rd chap and please be more consistent with the choices that have been made between chap 1 n 2 please :D

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Darn man, first time I've seen N words in game, this is top edge realistic writing lmao, Can't wait to see 3rd chap and please be more consistent with the choices that have been made between chap 1 n 2 please :D
You can expect abandoned tag soon. Not chapter 3.

Reactions: longbong007
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes